I sure do love to snack. Birthday party, big sports game, or just a Tuesday afternoon…. I don’t need an excuse! Any day works for me. My preference goes to chips and dips though. I used to love this Chili Cheese Dip that my dad makes. But tasting chili the rest of the day didn’t sit well with me. So I went on the hunt for an alternative. Then, another mom at my local MOPS group brought this delicious Unbeatable Double Dip and the rest is history.
I’ve made this dip a handful of times now for the holidays and random parties and it is ALWAYS a hit. So with the upcoming Super Bowl, I wanted to share this yummy option with you all. I love that everything gets dumped in my crock pot and it can sit on low or keep warm all day. But in my experience, it won’t last long. Everyone keeps coming back for more! While not the healthiest of options, your taste buds will love you.
Unbeatable Double Dip Recipe
- 1# pound hamburger (season and fried, drain well )
- Can Of Diced Tomatoes With Green Chilis
- 1# Velveeta Cheese (32 ounce)
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese
- Can Of Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- Place all ingredients in a slow cooker and melt together on desired setting (depending on how fast you need it ready.)
- Stir occasionally.
- Once hot, put on the “keep warm” setting to prevent dip from burning on to the sides.
- Serve with your choice of tortilla chips. **I recommend the Scoops!
You can use Rotel tomatoes for this or your favorite canned tomato brand.
Don’t forget to wear stretchy leggings when eating!
**That’s why it’s called the Unbeatable Double Dip. Nobody is satisfied with just a taste. The delicious combination of flavors has you coming back for more!**
Print it, make it, and enjoy! You won’t be sorry!