Growing up in a single-parent home, we didn’t take many vacations. Every summer we attended a Christian family camp and we took frequent trips to visit my grandparents in Pennsylvania, but that was about the extent of our family travel.
Once Orin and I got married, we traveled whenever we could. Whether it was just a day trip or someplace further, we’ve always loved traveling together. It’s so much fun to explore a new or favorite destination, especially when you do it with people you love!
Just because we’ve added a few kids into the mix, neither of us wanted to give up traveling and having fun together. It’s been a goal of ours to not only get out there and have fun experiences as a family, but do it affordably. We want to help your family be able to make memories traveling too! W enjoy sharing our best tips and trick for family travel, plus reviews of the places we visit.
Below I’ve taken the time to organize our family travel posts for you, both the destinations we’ve visited and also general tips for traveling with kids. I hope you find them helpful!
Travel By State/Country
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Eat at BRAVO! Cucina Italiana
- Walt Disney World
- Edgewater Water Park & Hotel – Family Fun Resort
- Family Friendly Attractions In Duluth, MN – Including FREE Ideas!
- The Duluth Grill Family Friendly Restaurant
St. Cloud, Minnesota
- SummerLand, Central Minnesota’s Outdoor Fun Park
- Visit Greater St. Cloud, MN – Review of the GrandStay Residential Suites, Art As You Like It, Boulder Tap House, & More
- Fun And Affordable Things To Do Around St. Cloud, MN
Twin Cities, Minnesota
- Como Town Park & Zoo
- Top 10 Reasons To Visit The Mall Of America
- Fun Things To Do With Kids At The Mall Of America
- Great Wolf Lodge
- Radisson Blu Mall of America – Attached To The Mall Of America!
- The Escape Game Mall of America Gold Rush
- The Escape Game Minneapolis MOA Mission Mars – Back With The Whole Family!