First, if you’re reading this post because you are currently pregnant, let me say a HUGE congratulations! Pregnancy has always been one of the most exciting times of my life, whether it was my first, or now all the way at my sixth time being pregnant, I just love it! There is so much anticipation and so many dreams for you, your baby, and your family during this time.
Sure, like anyone else I suffer from plenty of pregnancy complaints – morning sickness, sciatic nerve pain, heartburn, exhaustion – the list of complaints could go on and on. But, in the end, it’s always worth it!
Over the years, I have talked a lot of pregnancy, birth and babies on my site. It’s truly one of my favorite topics to talk about! Since I’m currently pregnant, you’re sure to find a lot of new posts about pregnancy on my site in the upcoming weeks and months!
I thought it might be helpful to organize all of my pregnancy-related posts together in an easy to find location for you, so here you go! I hope these posts will help you as you experience the joys and anticipation of a new baby!
General Pregnancy Posts
- Write Letters To Your Baby During Pregnancy
- 7 Prenatal Tips to Help You Achieve Your Best Pregnancy
- Why You Should Document Your Pregnancy with Photos
- Pregnancy After Miscarriage
- Why Having a Natural, Drug-Free Birth Could Strengthen Your Marriage
- 10 Reasons Why Target is THE Place to Create a Baby Registry
- The Do’s and Don’ts When Creating a Baby Registry
- Maggie’s Home Birth Story
- Jacob’s Home Birth Story
- Zellene’s Home Birth Story
- Gideon’s Home Birth Birth Story
- What It’s Like Having a Home Birth When You’re the Dad (Written by my husband)
- A Typical Appointment with my Home Birth Midwife (And how it’s very different from a normal OB appointment)
A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for.