It’s no secret that I love my sweets. Ice cream, cake, cookies, brownies, it doesn’t matter; I love them all! Recently I decided that I wanted to change things up with my brownie recipe and add in one of my favorite drinks: Dr Pepper! These brownies turned out SO delicious that I wanted to share the recipe with all of you today. They are so easy to make and are so moist and yummy!
Dr Pepper Brownie Recipe
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- ⅔ cup cocoa powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 can Dr Pepper
- ½ cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- dash of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 9×9 or 8×8 baking pan
- Stir together all of the dry ingredients except chocolate chips (flour, baking powder, sugar, cocoa powder, cinnamon & salt)
- Stir in Dr Pepper until blended
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Pour into prepared baking pan and bake for 30-40 minutes
- Serve with fresh cherries and/or whipped cream if desired
You will simply love these brownies — they are to die for! The addition of Dr Pepper really makes them taste amazing!