Step2 came out with a couple new adorable kitchens this year! One of them is the Coffee House Kitchen & Cafe, and Amber’s got a full review for you over on Viva Veltoro, along with a recipe for mini donut muffins. Be sure to check out her post here. I’ve partnered with Viva Veltoro to give one lucky reader a Step2 Coffee House Kitchen & Cafe of their own!
Check out these details on the Coffee House Kitchen & Café™ from the Step2 website:
Your little Barista will love running their very own café with this double-sided Play Kitchen and Café by Step2. Kids can take orders at the counter using the credit card machine, and then prepare the order by using real-looking grown-up toy appliances (like a microwave, fridge, and espresso maker). At the end of their shift, everything’s kept spotless by washing up in the little side sink. The fun never ends! Accessory set included.
- 2-sided café doubles as a play kitchen and is great for multi-child play
- Espresso maker features three removable porta-filters to add to the playtime fun
- Refrigerator features a see-through window so café customers can see what food is for sale
- Electronic credit card machine allows for a card to be swiped and makes fun sounds
- Includes a 40-piece accessory set
- Requires 2”AA” and 3 “AAA” batteries, not included
- Adult assembly required
RECOMMENDED AGE: 2 and up
PRODUCT NUMBER: 779900
DIMENSIONS: 40.50 H 48.50 W 14.50 D
WEIGHT: 23 lbs
Open to the US only, ages 18 and up. Ends 9/07/18 at 11:59 PM EST.
Enter using the Giveaway Tools form below. Good luck!