Who would have thought that we would all be so concerned with toilet paper as we have been this year! I partnered with Who Gives A Crap toilet paper company for this giveaway of a 48 pack of Premium Bamboo Toilet Paper. As always, all opinions are my own.
Who Gives A Crap 48 Rolls Premium Bamboo Toilet Paper Giveaway!
We are living in crazy times right now. I never thought I would see the day where toilet paper was given away ‘free’ with takeout meals from our local restaurants like it was a prize in a Happy Meal, nor did I think I would see people fighting over toilet paper in the store aisles like it was a Tickle Me Elmo doll. Yet, here we are!
Thankfully, Who Gives a Crap has us covered. They care, a lot, about toilet paper. They also care about things like tissues and paper towels as well. Their website is always fully stocked with all of your bathroom paper product needs. Not only is their website hilarious, but the products will make you laugh as well. Let your toilet paper bring a little joy to your life! With free shipping over $25 and subscribe and save options, buying toilet paper couldn’t be easier or more fun.
Fun Facts About Toilet Paper
- Packaged toilet paper wasn’t sold in the United States until 1857.
- About four billion people in the world do not use toilet paper (that’s nearly 75% of the world’s population) because it’s too expensive and they do not have sufficient plumbing.
- 2.3 billion people across the world don’t have access to a toilet.
- The average person in the United States uses 100 rolls of toilet paper per year.
- It takes 30,000 trees every day to fulfill the global demand for toilet paper.
- Who Gives A Crap was started in 2012 and donates 50% of its profits to help build toilets and improve sanitation in the developing world.
Connect With Who Gives A Crap
This giveaway is for a 48 pack of Premium Bamboo Toilet Paper. This is their softest loo roll ever, it is like wiping with a triple layer of toilet paper clouds! It is made with 100% forest friendly bamboo and contains no inks, dyes, or scents. Who couldn’t use a good laugh and a well-stocked supply of toilet paper? Make sure you get entered to win now!