Are you wondering what is in FabFitFun Box? If so, you’ve come to the right location! I just received my first FabFitFun Box (Spring 2017) and I’m just in LOVE with these fun boxes now! You might have seen my live unboxing video on Facebook. Keep reading to find out what is in FabFitFun box, then scroll to the bottom for a FabFitFun promo code that will save you $10!
First a tiny bit of background info for you, in case you aren’t familiar with FabFitFun. These awesome little subscription boxes are sent out once a quarter and they contain a mix of full size beauty, fashion, fitness, wellness and home products. You never know what you’ll get, but you can be certain it will be fabulous and valued at much more than the cost of the box! In fact, each box is valued at over $200 but costs just $49.99! The box I received was valued at over $300!
Check out what was in my Spring 2017 FabFitFun Box:
- Gypsy 05 Roundie: This is a huge trend for spring and summer. It’s a massive, versatile throw that you can use in a million ways…as a beach or picnic blanket or even a tapestry or a table cloth. I am absolutely loving this! It is so gorgeous! If you scroll below, you can see where I used it as a backdrop for an adorable photo of my son.
- Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant: This product alone is worth more than what you pay for the box. Smells great too! I love how my skin felt (and smelled) after using it. A-Maze-Ing!
- Luv AJ Crawler Earring Set or Emerald Duv Cuff: each box has one or the other. I received the earrings and they are stunning!
- RealHer Lip Kit: LOVE what this stands for. It has words of affirmation to make you feel beautiful from the inside out. And the color I was sent is just perfect!
- Milly Zip Pouch: You can use this as a travel makeup bag, or you can put your wet swimsuit in it. It’s huge!!
- Briogeo Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray: It protects your hair from heat and UV rays, and it’s paraben-free and sulfate-free. It smells amazing too. This made my hair feel really soft and looked amazing!
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish Set: Comes in the prettiest pastel colors. I painted my nails on Tuesday. I put on 3 coats. Normally if I paint my fingernails the paint if flaking off within mere hours. It’s been about 36 hours now and my paint is still looking amazing! My husband has mentioned a few times how much he likes the color too!
- Karuna Hydrating Face Mask: The perfect way to make your complexion look more refreshed and it comes with four face masks. It’s also paraben-free. I tried one of these Tuesday night and it truly left my house feeling so refreshed and hydrated. It still feels softer than usual today.
My readers can save $10 off of a FabFitFun box by using the FabFitFun Promo code Nifty! Click HERE to order your box now. Sign up now for the Spring box before they sell out! They go FAST! Enjoy!!
(Adorable baby unfortunately not included)
Disclosure: I’ve partnered with FitFabFun for this post. I hope you enjoyed seeing what is in FabFitFun subscription boxes. All opinions are my own.