Do you enjoy hosting parties and gatherings but struggle with all the details? I just hosted our first summer home school day and it was so much fun. We did a farm tour first (to add an educational aspect) and then everyone just enjoyed playing, exploring, and socializing. It was perfect! But in the past, I used to struggle with all the planning when it came to entertaining (for any age group). So today, I’ve partnered with Princess House to share “Tips To Simplify Summer Entertaining” with you.
Tips To Simplify Summer Entertaining
- Keep It Simple: When it comes to summer, everyone appreciates the simpler things. Plan a simple spread with snacks, fruits, cold salads such as Chicken Pesto Pasta, and finger sandwiches.
- Serve Buffet Style: Allow guests to create their own plates in a buffet style serving line. This helps to cut down on waste, as guests will take what they like. And it takes prep off you for plating foods as well.
- Don’t Over Plan: Have some fun activities available but don’t over-think or over plan. Make sure to accommodate some down time where guests can just enjoy great conversation.
- Be Sure To Have Enough Seating In The Shade: It’s hot and sunny. People will want to be able to rest. So be sure to have a head count so you can accommodate all your guests with a seat in a shaded area. (TIP: Think outside the box. Chairs can even be unique such as stumps and crates instead of traditional seating.) And having some table space available is always nice as well.
- Stay Hydrated: Have ice water, fruit water, or lemonade available during the duration of your event or party. Avoid soft drinks that are actually dehydrating. And encourage guests to serve themselves by having a drink station in a noticeable location with cups and ice handy. Use the Moderna Infusion Beverage Pitcher for an inviting drink set up.
- Encourage Mingling: Introducing guests to one another is a start. But consider your set up. Place different activities, food, and beverages in strategic locations so guests have to move and mingle throughout the party.
- Borrow Decor From Your Garden: Don’t go out and purchase a lot of decor. Simply use what you have. Hunt around the house for interesting pieces. And don’t forget to hit up the garden for flowers, greenery, plants and even rocks.
- For Evening Entertaining, Light A Fire: Whether starting your gathering later or if it runs into the evening, start a fire in the fire pit. It’s a great place to gather when the cool of night sets in. And who isn’t up for a S’more!?
Princess House Products Are Perfect For Summer Entertaining
Indoors or out, Princess House has an amazing line up of products that make for great summer entertaining. They add a unique style and gorgeous flair to any layout.
Infusion Beverage Dispenser
The new updates to this customer favorite makes the Princess Moderna Infusion Beverage Dispenser irresistible. It’s never been easier to make the favorites whether yours is lemonade, punch, infused water, iced tea, sangria, or something else. For use with cold beverages only, it can hold up to 6 quarts.
They have even redesigned the flip-top spigot with a high flow rate for the easiest one handed pouring and shut off. The perforated glass Infuser is removable so it can easily be filled with fruit or herbs for added flavor to your beverages too. But you can also add ice to it for an ultra cooling performance as well.
And finally, the elegant matte silver metal stand offers a sturdy place to elevate the dispenser while making it safe and easy to use. Overall, it’s absolutely gorgeous and so functional!
Perfect for fruits, snacks, sandwiches, or desserts, the Princess Moderna 2-Tiered Server is an exciting addition to this line up. The space saving design allows for your selections to be stacked above one another. This allows for elevated and streamlined serving which helps get your guests get through the serving line quicker.
The metal contemporary frame is both elegant and attractive. Plus, this server set includes two pressed glass trays that feature the exclusive Princess Moderna cut design. Overall, an absolutely stunning appearance!
Another great piece in the Princess Moderna line is this Base Serving Tray. Rectangular in shape, this tray measures in at 12⅜”L x 5″W and pairs wonderfully with the 2-Tier Server.
Because this Serving Tray features the exclusive cut design, it can work well as a serving piece all on its own. Or pair with the rest of the Moderna Line for a complete layout. Simple and sleek design that doesn’t disappoint.
The last thing I wanted to share with you today are the Princess Moderna Celebration Glasses. These glasses are an attractive stemless option and are made in the USA.
Created with a hand cut crystal, these glasses feature their exclusive cut design as well. Truly versatile, they work well for serving up almost any beverage. Elegant in shape, they are perfect for special occasions but are also versatile enough for every day use.
Serve up some White Wine Sangria for a great summer drink with friends or Cucumber Lemon Water With Mint for an afternoon baby shower. But no matter what you serve, guests will love these stylish, easy to hold glasses.
Head over to Princess House to check out their entire collection of cutlery, kitchen tools, food storage options, cookware, bake ware, serving pieces, and organization products. So much variety and each item is wonderfully designed and crafted.
So tell me, do you have any more tips to simplify summer entertaining? If so, be sure to share as I’d love to hear!