|Baby Maggie in a Fuzzibunz|
I started cloth diapering my daughter when she was about 1 month old. She will turn 3 at the end of this month, which means I’ve been cloth diapering for almost 3 solid years (her baby brother was born before she was potty trained, so for a few months I had 2 in diapers!). The first thing that drew me to using cloth diapers was the cost savings. Buying disposable diapers for 2-3 years for one child is expensive, not to mention my husband and I plan on a large family and knew that we would diaper multiple children. As I started to research cloth diapers, I realized that there are many reasons families choose to use cloth diapers including:
- A desire to avoid chemicals (disposable diapers have many)
- A desire to keep our landfills free from disposable diapers, which takes YEARS to degrade
- Cloth diapers are WAY cuter than disposables
- Cloth diapering is much cheaper than disposables
- Some children are allergic to disposable diapers
Love this blog? Please click the Top Mommy Blogs banner every day! This casts a vote for my blog today and helps me continue to get great products to share with you! You can vote daily! Thank you so much!