This ‘From Summer To Fall – The Easy Way To Update Your Wardrobe’ post is sponsored by Nadine West. As always, all opinions are my own.
I recently went shopping and let me tell you, it wasn’t very much fun. Not only were people being herded through the stores like cattle, no dressing rooms were open for trying clothes on. Add in the fact that everyone is required to wear masks, which makes it hard to breathe too; and it was a miserable trip. So I’ve decided that online shopping is definitely the way to go right now. Other than cold groceries which I can’t have delivered because of where we live, I’ve decided to start having everything sent to my door.
From Summer To Fall – The Easy Way To Update Your Wardrobe
Each month, I get our pet food delivered to my door. I also order vitamins and dried goods for delivery. Another thing that has become a convenient monthly delivery for me is my pretty pink Nadine West package. (Let me tell you, these last two packages have been AMAZING!!!) Have you ever heard of Nadine West before? They are an affordable clothing subscription company that send curated packages to their customers.
Perks Of Nadine West
There are some really great reasons why I choose Nadine West! Just in case you’re new to hearing about them, I’ll share my top favorites with you.
- Subscribers only pay for the clothing and accessory items they keep. Just send back what doesn’t work for you (in the allotted time) and they don’t charge you for those items!
- Nadine West is the cheapest clothing subscription option I’ve been able to find.
- They send both clothing and accessories.
- Throughout an entire year of Nadine West, I receive tons of fun clothing pieces I wouldn’t have thought to try otherwise.
- I can choose to have shipments sent every 2 or 4 weeks. However, I can also pause my subscription at any time!
Nadine West Video Reveal
Check out what my latest Nadine West packages contained:
Itemized List Of Contents-
- Anette Yellow Flower Top ($35.99 to keep)
- Garance Orange Lacey Top ($29.49 to keep)
- Teri Pink Tee ($31.99 to keep)
- Trina Green Tank ($35.99 to keep)
- Dina Crop Pants ($27.49 to keep)
- Guia Black Pants ($28.99 to keep)
- Jeannine Gray Leggings ($23.99 to keep)
- Leilani Skirt ($22.99 to keep)
- Mariette Black Leggings ($24.99 to keep)
- Sinead Hoop Earrings ($14.99 to keep)
- Christine Double Bar Necklace ($39.99 to keep)
- Dennie Circle Necklace ($19.99 to keep)
- Brynne Floral Tank ($36.99 to keep)
- Hadnie Floral Cap Sleeve Top ($35.99 to keep)
- Lizel Horizontal Stripe Top ($26.99 to keep)
- Arin 3/4 Sleeve Blut Top ($25.99 to keep)
- Lulu Straight Cut Black Pants ($29.49 to keep)
- Edlyn Tight Fit Black Leggings ($37.49 to keep)
- Suzie Top ($26.99 to keep)
- Brooklyn Black Pants ($28.99 to keep)
- Calsy Crop Pant ($24.19 to keep)
- Kamillah Hoop Earrings ($11.99 to keep)
- Swarovski Silver Radiant Paradise Necklace ($34.99 to keep)
Overall, a beautiful variety of clothing and accessories!
As you can see, Nadine West really does send a variety of items in their packages. Between these two end of summer/beginning of fall mailings, I think I got a great variety. They really offer an easy way to update your wardrobe, right from your own home. Now, if you’re interested in reading more Nadine West reviews, be sure to check out my friend Amber’s Nadine West post over at Viva Veltoro.
Nadine West Coupon Code:
When you visit Nadine West’s website, be sure to use the discount code “NADINE” to get free shipping on your very first package! That means, it’s 100% risk free because they also providing a return shipping label for you too.
Connect With Nadine West On Social Media
So tell me, which items are your favorite this time?