How To Strip Your Diapers of Yeast
Bye Bye Yeast Protocol:
- Rinse your diapers to get the stinkies washed out a little.
- Do a regular wash with no soap.
- Rinse the diapers three times
- Add eight to ten drops of Tea Tree Oil and wash your diapers on regular.
- Rinse diapers.
- Rinse them again.
- Optional Step (if you have yeast spores in the diaper, this is a must): Add five drops of Grapefruit Seed Extract
- Optional Step: Rinse diapers
- Wash diapers with Cloth Diaper detergent
- Rinse Diapers
- Dry your cloth diapers on HIGH or sun dry
Cloth Diaper Yeast Prevention
It’s a lot of work, but the outcome is well worth it. You can beat this yeast monster, I promise! If you have any questions or need encouragement feel free to send me an email and we will get you through it!
— This post written by Alex from the blog, Mommy’s Craft Obsession.