This post is sponsored by Step2. All opinions are my own. Please note that it is recommended by Step2 that your children wear shoes at all times while using the Step2 Cars 3 Roller Coaster.
All the schools around here are back in session but that doesn’t mean that outdoor fun needs to come to a stop. There’s still plenty of sunshine left before our brutal MN winter will hit and we plan to fully enjoy every minute. So if you’re stuck in a rut on what to do with the kids, here’s a list of ways to enjoy Fall!
10 Ways To Enjoy Fall With Young Children
- Nature Walk – Give the kids a brown bag and head out for a walk. Have them collect neat things that they find in nature and they can tell you about them when you get back.
- Head To A Local Pumpkin Patch – Spending a few hours enjoying a corn maze and picking out pumpkins makes for a perfect Fall afternoon.
- Make Leaf Art – Grab some leaves from outside and head to a picnic table for leaf tracing, rubbings, or glue onto a paper for a collage. \
- Final Picnic At A Park – Head to a local park to grill or pack a picnic lunch.
- Collect Rocks For Winter Crafts – Come the middle of winter when we’re cooped up indoors, my kids are ready to craft. You can do a boatload of fun Rock Crafts if you save some rocks now.
- Go On A Hay Ride – So much fun for the whole family!
- Make A Pile Of Leaves And Jump In – So many fond memories of this from when I was a kid. Definitely a must do!
- Visit An Apple Orchard – Visit a local orchard and pick some apples. Then, include the kids and make/bake something yummy (pie, jelly, applesauce, apple crisp).
- Have A Final Campfire For The Year – Pull up some chairs, roast some hotdogs, make some smores, and enjoy the warmth of a fire. Lifetime memories in the making!
- Ride The Coaster – Have kids take a ride on the Step2 Disney Pixar© Cars 3™ Roller Coaster as they spend their last fleeting warm days outside.
Step2 Offers A NEW Coaster!
I’ve been eyeing up Step2’s coasters for years but when I saw their newest Disney Pixar Cars 3 Roller Coaster, I just couldn’t help but finally take the leap. As usual, Step2’s amazing quality that they are known for shines right through with this coaster!
Assembly only took about 15 minutes. We just had to attach the wheels, set the track pieces together, and put stickers on. Super simple and the instructions were easy to follow.
Once assembled, the kids could hardly contain themselves! They all scrambled to get in line for a turn. I love the yellow step platform as it makes getting onto the coaster really easy for the kids.
The Lightning McQueen themed roller coaster car seems to bring even more fun to this set. The car is lightweight so the kids can bring it back to the top of the track easily. Some times they carry it while other times they just push it up.
There is over 7 feet of coaster track. This allows for plenty of momentum to get kids off and rolling. Plus, it’s not overly big so we’ve also brought our Step2 Disney Pixar Cars 3 Roller Coaster indoors for play too.
Our 2, 3, and 5 year old testers have been having a complete blast on this fun roller coaster. It’s almost always in use and has provided so many hours of fun already!
So tell me, do you know a child who would enjoy this brand new Step2 Coaster?
Win It: Step2 is generously offering one of our lucky readers their very own Step2 Disney Pixar Cars 3 Roller Coaster! Just enter the Giveaway Tools below. Good luck!