This PatPat review is sponsored by PatPat. As always, all opinions are my own.
It’s finally feeling like spring is just around the corner and that also means Easter is almost here! I’m especially excited at the prospect of winter taking a (long) hike as there is barely any place to put any more snow here in Minnesota! To prepare for the change of seasons, I’ve been working on changing out Ruby’s closet; packing away the winter gear, and updating to some cute new seasonal styles from PatPat.
- Why Shop From PatPat
- PatPat Spring Wardrobe Review
- Baby Girl Rabbit Graphic Polka Dot Print Long-sleeve Naia Sweatshirt
- Rainbow Pattern Waffle Long-sleeve Pullover Sweatshirt
- Allover Rainbow Print Long-sleeve Fuzzy Sweatshirt
- High Waist Pants and Allover Print Long-sleeve Hoodie Set
- 3 Piece Baby Girl Ruffle Trim Short-sleeve Rabbit Print Tee, Skirt, & Headband Set
- 3D Hooded Rabbit Coat
- More Springtime PatPat Favorites
- Connect With PatPat
- Enter To Win This PatPat Giveaway
- Related Posts
Why Shop From PatPat
There are lots of great reasons why shopping the PatPat website is a great choice.
- CUTE: The main reason I buy clothes for my kids from PatPat is because… well, cuteness overload of course! I want my kiddos to be stylish and look great and everything I’ve gotten from this website has delivered just that.
- Affordable: The prices at PatPat are so reasonable and I can completely redo an entire wardrobe for a price that won’t break the bank.
- Fun: PatPat offers various awesome lines such as stain-resistant Go-Neat products and adorable licensed characters including favorites like Care Bears, Justice League, Barbie, Paw Patrol, and more! They also have family matching options for holidays. You will find that PatPat provides options for every fun moment.
- Fast Delivery: PatPat guarantees US delivery within 2-5 business days. (Extra helpful for those of us who don’t plan very far ahead for holiday outfits and family photo sessions.)
- Buy Now, Pay Later Option: You can shop your favorite outfits and accessories and pay later with Sezzle.
- 30 Day Returns: If you aren’t happy with any of your items, you can easily return within 30 days.
- Wide Range Of Styles And Options: PatPat offers the widest range of choices, including over 1,000’s of outfit styles and options! They even have some family matching pieces!
PatPat Spring Wardrobe Review
Every time I shop with PatPat, I’m impressed. The items I order always delight and I’ve been impressed with the quality and adorableness time and time again. Our top favorites from Ruby’s new spring PatPat wardrobe include:
Baby Girl Rabbit Graphic Polka Dot Print Long-sleeve Naia Sweatshirt
This bunny sweatshirt is absolutely adorable! We wore it to church on Sunday and little Ruby got several compliments on her cute outfit. The 3d bow just really puts it over the top! It’s a lighter weight sweatshirt so it’s perfect for spring weather and can be layered during cooler temps. I fell in love with this red color but it’s also available in apricot. I also love how this top is made from Naia and blended together with other traditional materials to balance softness. Not only that, it’s also derived from sustainably managed pine and eucalyptus forests and groves and is certified as “OK Biodegradable” and “OK Compostable.”
Rainbow Pattern Waffle Long-sleeve Pullover Sweatshirt
I fell in love with this waffle rainbow sweatshirt last year and we’ve actually had it in multiple sizes now! I especially love how it’s available in several colors, so it works for both boys and girls. I’m partial to the pink but it also comes in dark green, brown, white, and burgundy.
Allover Rainbow Print Long-sleeve Fuzzy Sweatshirt
If you’re looking for the coziest, softest sweatshirt that is irresistible, this one is it! Everyone who picks Ruby up when she’s wearing this rainbow sweatshirt comments about how soft it is. It’s perfect for chilly days and looks sweet to boot!
High Waist Pants and Allover Print Long-sleeve Hoodie Set
Another good option for those spring days, this Hoodie and Pants set is one of my everyday go-to choices. The pattern on the hoodie is eye-catching and fun and I love that I can pair it with the coordinating pants that come with it or throw on any of our solid colored leggings.
3 Piece Baby Girl Ruffle Trim Short-sleeve Rabbit Print Tee, Skirt, & Headband Set
I have fallen in love with this 3-piece Bunny Set as it’s even cuter in real life than in photos! This one is an absolute must for springtime and Easter. The details on each piece make this outfit unique and fun. I love the ruffles on the sleeves and the bow on the skirt. Pairing with the matching headband bow just pulls everything together. It’s chic and simply gorgeous!
3D Hooded Rabbit Coat
This fuzzy rabbit coat is something every little girl should have! It’s super soft, inside and out. I love the giant pearly buttons and cute pom poms. The hood even features adorable pink and white bunny ears! I actually remember having a similar coat back when I was a little girl and it was my favorite so it’s bringing back some great memories to see Ruby sporting something similar.
More Springtime PatPat Favorites
With so many stylish options available over at PatPat, I just had to feature a few more styles that caught my eye. Check out the pieces below and then head to the PatPat website to find something for all the little boys and girls in your life.
Connect With PatPat
Enter To Win This PatPat Giveaway
One lucky Thrifty Nifty Mommy reader will win a $100 PatPat account credit (so basically a $100 PatPat gift card)! ***The winner will need to create a PatPat account if they don’t currently have one. This giveaway is open to the Continental US only, just enter the widget below for your chance to win. Good luck!
You can check out my Fall 2022 PatPat review to get a glimpse at Ruby when she was a bit younger and then visit our Reviews and Giveaways page to check out out latest reviews and enter some great giveaways!