Look, I’ll be honest. I hate cleaning the house. It’s hard to find the time and with 4 little kids, it feels like it’s messy again just minutes after cleaning it. On the flip side, I also hate living in a messy, dirty house so cleaning is a must. Our old vacuum was not in the best shape anymore, so I was delighted when I was given the opportunity to review the Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away Speed (NV682).
The Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away Speed (NV682) is a 3 in 1 high performance upright vacuum, designed to meet all of your vacuuming needs. Features of the vacuum include:
- Powered motorized floor brush in all modes
- A lightweight portable pod for above floor cleaning
- Hard-floor cleaning with interchangeable Dust-Away(TM) Pro cleaner head with a microfiber pad to pick up and wipe away fine debris
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology® + HEPA Filtration that traps 99.99% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum
- Foam filters that help keep dust and allergy-causing agents from escaping back into the air
- Advanced swivel steering for easy maneuvering around the home
- Includes Canister Caddy, which allows you to transform your Rotator into a fully powered canister vacuum for a customized clean
- Multi-purpose cleaning attachments including a 2 in 1 duster/crevice tool brush and a 2 in 1 pet multi-tool brush
- Advanced swivel steering for excellent control when maneuvering around furniture
- Floor nozzle includes LED lights, illuminating your work area
- Fingertip floor controls on the handle for an easy transition between hard-floors and carpet
Why is it that vacuuming always feels less of a chore when you have a new vacuum? It’s not just me is it? I was so excited to try out the Shark when it arrived! It required minimal assembly and was ready to vacuum within minutes up opening the box.
Just as I expected, I have been loving this Shark! There are 3 modes you can use it in: upright, lift-away, and above floor. In the upright mode, it is light and easy to push through the house. The powered motorized brushes pick up dirt that my old vacuum was leaving behind. It’s designed in a way that makes it glide under our couch, chairs and beds with ease. If you need the vacuum to extend under a bed/couch further, you can switch to the lift away mode to extend the reach of the motorized head. The above-floor mode with the pet multi-tool brush attachment work great for vacuuming our 2 sets of carpeted stairs.
I’d like to take a moment to talk about the canister caddie. The caddie makes it easy to take the canister with you wherever you go. It’s also a way to make the vacuum lighter, even when vacuuming your carpet. With the canister on the caddie, the vacuum cleaner basically propels itself. This would come in really handy for an elderly person who couldn’t handle pushing a large vacuum.
The only drawback to the vacuum that I have found is that it has a small dirt-cup, but that’s certainly not a deal-breaker for me! I’m quick to overlook that because it gets my carpet and linoleum floors extremely clean. It works better than my old Dyson, weighs a lot less and costs substantially less too! If you’re in the market for a new vacuum, I would highly recommend the Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away Speed.
Buy It: You can find the Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away at many of your favorite retailers. You can also purchase it online at Amazon.com.
Win It: One lucky person is going to WIN a Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away Speed! Click HERE to enter.