I received product from Real Shades to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.
We live in Minnesota and the weather has been jumping between cool Fall temps and back to Summer again. So we are busy soaking in every last minute that we can outdoors before Mother Nature unleashes Winter. This week has been unseasonably warm again and I am definitely not complaining. I love tossing our Winter coats back into the closet and heading out in just a t-shirt. And the kids have been biking, playing in the sandbox, and so much more. We even dug our water table back out!
5 Reasons To Wear High Quality Sunglasses
But as we enjoy all that the variety of seasons bring, I always try to remember eye protection. There are several very important reasons to be diligent about this.
- Sun Damage: This is the major one that everyone usually thinks about. The sun can cause or aid in furthering along issues. Think: cancer, cataracts, and more. As always, the best defense is to prevent rather than treat so block those eyes! And children are just as vulnerable to damage so it’s important for all ages to wear protection.
- Lessen The Frequency Of Headaches: All that squinting into the sun can cause headaches and migraines for many. Wearing sunglasses allows you to enjoy your day and hopefully prevent those pesky head pains.
- Adults Can Drive Safer: When I forget my sunglasses in the house and am out on the road, there are times when driving is difficult. Those car visors just don’t offer enough coverage (without interfering with vision!). Slipping on a pair of sunglasses can allow you to see the road, other vehicles, and pedestrians easier.
- Outdoor Elements: This past summer, we took the kids to the car races. Well, it didn’t take long for half of us to realize we should have kept our sunglasses on. The dirt and dust was irritating us while those with glasses were able to enjoy the evening. Not only that, but wearing glasses all year round is important as “snow blindness” in the winter is also an issue that can be prevented. Even wind is drying to the eyes and sunglasses can be helpful with that.
- You Can Look Great: I think almost everyone looks great in sunglasses. Haven’t found a person who doesn’t yet! So, not only can you feel great about protecting your eyes, you can look amazing too!
Real Shades To The Rescue!
Featuring high quality lens technology, Real Shades lenses block 100% of UV light. Plus, all of their sunglass lenses are made of optical grade polycarbonate material. This means that their Sunglasses are lightweight, yet provide excellent impact resistance and optical clarity.
Real Shades Sunglasses are available in sizes baby all the way through adult. And, if your young children are like mine, they put on their sunglasses like my sweet Lucy above. BUT, our Real Shades are flexible and don’t break!
So whether you’re just enjoying an Autumn day walking around a corn field at the local pumpkin patch.
Just hanging out on a neighborhood playground.
Or putting in some archery practice with your brothers and sweet little pup JoJo.
Or even just out for a leisurely bike ride.
Real Shades has got your eyes covered! Plus, they even come with their REAL Guarantee where customers can register their sunglasses to take advantage of the Real Shades lost or broken guarantee.
I’m excited to share that Real Shades is also giving one of our readers a pair of sunglasses of their choice! Just enter the GT widget below. Good luck!