This Razor A5 Lux Scooter Giveaway is sponsored by Razor Scooters. As always, all opinions are my own.
For many kids, a scooter is their favorite way to get around the neighborhood. Getting out on wheels helps you get where you’re going faster. Plus, zipping around is just more fun too! My kids all love scooters. At the moment, they range in ages from 5 to 15 and every single one can still be found scooting around from time to time. Some even ride their scooters daily still!
Benefits Of A Scooter
Did you realize there are also benefits to kids having a scooter? A new scooter is a great way for parents to convince their child to head outside and get some exercise. Another benefit of scooters is that the learning curve is pretty easy. This means that even young children can have tons of fun with a scooter as its learning curve is not as steep as other toys (such as bikes or skateboards). Kids feel great about themselves as they quickly master the basic skills required to use a scooter.
Razor Scooters – Razor A5 Lux Scooter Giveaway
So now that I’ve shared some of the reasons why you may want to consider getting your kids a scooter, I’m super excited to share that we’ve teamed up with Razor Scooters to give away one of their A5 Lux Scooters!
A5 Lux Scooter In Action
Razor A5 Lux Scooter Makes A Great Choice
The extra-large urethane wheels make the Razor A5 Lux kick scooter an extra-smooth ride. Everyone loves that it’s easy to fold and has a super strong aluminum t-tube and deck to comfortably support riders up to 220 pounds.
Features At A Glance
- Extra-large, urethane wheels provide a super-smooth and comfortable ride
- Super-strong, height adjustable, aluminum T-tube and larger deck supports taller riders
- Anodized finish features bold colors and attention-grabbing graphics
- Easy-adjust handlebars include soft foam grips for enhanced comfort
- Patented rear-fender brake makes for quick and easy slow and stop when in motion
- Retractable kickstand can be kicked forward or back easily and when resting provides a stand for parking the scooter
- Light to carry and an ideal companion as a short commute kick scooter
- Quick use folding mechanism allows for fast and easy storage
- Aircraft-grade aluminum t-tube
- Deck that comfortably supports riders up to 220 lbs
- Extra-large urethane wheels
- Easy to fold and carry
- Built for larger riders
- No assembly is required
- Age range: 8 years and up
Be sure to visit our Best Gifts For Kids Holiday Gift Guide for even more gift ideas for the kids in your life!
Connect With Razor
Enter To Win This Razor A5 Lux Scooter Giveaway
One lucky Thrifty Nifty Mommy reader will win their very own Razor A5 Lux Scooter, valued at $100! This giveaway is open to the Continental US only, just enter the widget below for your chance to win. Good luck!