A clean home…… is that too much for a mom to ask for!? When my husband and I first got married, I was able to clean the house top to bottom over the weekend and then go about the upcoming week with very little touch-ups needed. Every day, I’d come home to a pleasant, clean house where I could just sit down and relax.
Now days, with six kiddos and pets, my standard of clean has dropped immensely. I no longer need every little thing in its place. The major part of having a clean home to me now is having a CLEAN FLOOR. We have a ‘no shoes in the house policy’ but with all these feet going in and out all day long, keeping the floor clean is my biggest battle.
- The Best Way To Keep The Floor Clean
- Puppyoo T12 Plus Rinse Vacuum & Mop 2-in-1
- Features At A Glance
- Unboxing My Puppyoo T12 Plus Rinse Vacuum & Mop
- Ready To Go
- Auto, Eco, & Super Cleaning Modes
- You Can Vacuuming Hard Floors And Carpet
- Dust Bin Feature
- Mopping With Ease
- See The Puppyoo T12 In Action
- Wall Mount Or Base Storage
- Final Thoughts
- Connect With Puppyoo
The Best Way To Keep The Floor Clean
As I mentioned above, having a ‘no shoes in the house’ policy is the first step to having a clean floor. Eliminating much of the dirt that can be dragged in on the soles of sneakers really helps. With that said, the floor still gets dirty. There’s dust, crumbs, and other debris that will ultimately find its way into your home so the next step in having a clean floor is having the right tools to help you. That’s where the Puppyoo T12 Plus Rinse Vacuum & Mop 2-in-1 comes in.
Puppyoo T12 Plus Rinse Vacuum & Mop 2-in-1
Have you ever heard of a 2-in-1 vacuum mop before? This is a fairly new development in the cleaning world but there are many reasons why it’s a great idea. I’m all for cutting down on the quantity of tools needed to clean my house so having one device that can both vacuum my floors (carpet and hard!) as well as mop them is #1 in my book. Not to mention, it’s packed with some great features including an ultra quiet operation!
Features At A Glance
- It’s QUIET!: The BEST feature of the Puppyoo T12 is that it’s SO quiet! It operate under 73 dB(A). This means that I can clean while the baby sleeps and don’t have to worry about the vacuum waking her!
- 3 Modes Of Cleaning: Choose from auto, eco, or super cleaning modes depending on your needs.
- M55 BLDC Motor: Featuring up to 12,500 revolutions per minute, this brushless motor works hard so you don’t have to! It offers strong power and fast speed.
- Reduced Air Resistance: Flow efficiency is drastically improved because of the aligned motor, dust bin, and cyclone design.
- HEPA Filter System: The 6-part filtration technology intercepts 99.99% of dust particles, some of the highest efficiency on the market!
- Double Roller Brush: Because the Puppyoo T12 is equipped with a soft roller brush and a carbon roller brush, this 2-in-1 tool is suitable for hardwood floors, carpets, and even dust that’s trapped in hard to reach places.
- High Precision Digital Water Control System: Using a series of independent motors and circuits, the water tank will evenly dampen the mop pad. A water control switch will work to maintain the wetness.
- Carbon Fiber Bristles: These are ideal for cleaning both carpet and hard to reach dust.
- High Density Soft Nylon: This will help to protect ANY type of flooring from scratches or damage.
- OLED Display: The display screen shows reminders as well as working status. You can quickly, at a glance, see power level, dust and cleaning reminders, working status, and more.
- Washable Components: Both the dust bin and cyclone filter are reusable. Just wash them in water and air dry.
Unboxing My Puppyoo T12 Plus Rinse Vacuum & Mop
I have to admit when I first started unboxing my Puppyoo T12, I was a little overwhelmed. It seemed like there were so many pieces! But as I started taking a closer look, it was easy to see what each piece was for.
Once I snapped the base pieces together and sorted out attachments, as I mentioned, I had a clear indication of the function for every piece. I also appreciate how simple attaching and detaching all the different attachments is. Simply slip together and press till you hear a click to attach parts together and then push the red button and pull to detach.
I haven’t had a decent vacuum for a couple years now so I was really excited to get my Puppyoo up and running. First up, I got the charging dock plugged in and my unit charging. I wish I would have timed it but it really wasn’t long at all! My T-12 came at 22% charged and I would guess it was fully charged in just over an hour.
Ready To Go
As soon as my batter hit full charge, I was itching to go. I immediately popped on my vacuum head, switched on auto mode and got to work. I found the Puppyoo T12 really easy to push and pull around the floor.
Auto, Eco, & Super Cleaning Modes
As I mentioned above, there are three different modes of cleaning. In Auto Mode, an infrared sensor works to detect dust and will automatically adjust the power level according to your cleaning needs.
Set to Eco Mode for your daily maintenance and whole house cleaning. This mode is great for quick pickups and is perfect for every day use as you maintain an overall clean environment. On Eco Mode, you’ll have a battery run time of about 70 minutes.
During Super Mode, you’ll hear the motor speed up. This mode is suitable for getting the dust and dirt from those hard to reach areas. Cleaning efficiency with Super Mode can reach up to 105% and your battery run time will be about 12 minutes.
You Can Vacuuming Hard Floors And Carpet
The lightweight design of the T12 allows me to glide easily and maneuver around plants and chairs that were in my way as well as carry the unit to different destinations easily. It’s so light that I can even use while holding my baby…as she prefers to be held most of the day so any cleaning that takes two hands goes on the back burner.
When vacuuming, there’s one spot that tends to get missed often in our house… under the couch. The Puppyoo T12 has a low profile design that allowed me to zip under there and clean efficiently in just seconds. The ‘headlight’ on the front is also really helpful as it allows me to spot dust and debris I would have otherwise missed.
We also have one high traffic carpeted staircase that tends to get dirty often. The multi-purpose design of this vacuum mop has been especially helpful here. I just pop off the head and tube and quickly insert the roller brush. I’m now able to have the steps cleaned (really WELL!) in under five minutes.
Dust Bin Feature
Another thing I wanted to point out is the unique design of the dust bin on the T12. It actually attaches with a magnet. So when it’s time to empty, I just pull it out, remove the filter, and dump into the garbage. Then I reassemble and snap back together. (The magnet keeps it secure as it’s strong enough to hold the bin well but not overly hard to remove the bin when it needs emptying.)
Mopping With Ease
Utilizing the mopping feature on the T12 takes just a quick change of the head and a little water and I’m in business. The mop design works well as it features two separate circular mop pads that are attached with velcro. Once the power button is pushed, these pads rotate quickly and clean in a circular motion as I glide along.
It’s also extremely easy to control the water amount used as there’s a button conveniently located on the back of the mop head. Choose more or less depending on your need.
Once you’re done mopping, just pull the mop pads off and toss in the wash machine. Mine have been cleaning up really well and I just air dry between uses.
See The Puppyoo T12 In Action
Wall Mount Or Base Storage
Finally, I wanted to mention that the T12 comes with both base storage and wall mount options so you can choose what works best for your setup.
Overall, I’ve been happy with the Puppyoo T12. It’s so easy to use that even my (just turned) 8 year old is able to operate independently. I also like that I can now vacuum and mop with just one hand as well as this unit is so quiet that on the rare occasion I get the baby down for a nap, I can clean without waking her too.