I’ve partnered with Nextbook and received the Nextbook Flexx 11A Tablet to facilitate this review. Walmart links are affiliate links. All opinions are my own.
When it comes to electronics these days, being family-friendly is on the top of my list. Since we home school, something that would accommodate educational games for our youngest all the way up to online access and work capabilities for my husband and me is ideal. So when I found the Nextbook Flexx 11A Tablet, I was excited to see that it met all the needs we were currently looking to meet.
Most importantly, the features! I know everyone wants to know what the Nextbook Flexx 11A Tablet
- Compact And Lightweight: This is important for many because who needs to be lugging around a beast, right!? Weighing in at less than 3#, it’s a perfect traveling size.
- Windows OS Powerhouse: The Nextbook Flexx 11A Tablet supports #Windows10 OS which will satisfy Window lovers everywhere.
- Pogo Keyboard Feature: Use as a laptop or remove the keyboard for tablet style operation.
- Touch Screen: Pairing hand in hand with the tablet style functions, the Nextbook Flexx 11A Tablet is also a touch screen!
- Easy Access Windows Store: Thousands of tried-and-true #Microsoft legacy apps that businesses have been using for years are at your fingertips. Perfect for business travelers.
- Nice Screen Size: Measuring in with a 11.6” screen that delivers great image quality (1366 x 768 resolutions (IPS)) for reading, work, watching, streaming, or play.
- Memory: This Nextbook Flexx 11A Tablet comes with 64GB of internal memory with the option of expanding by another 64GB with the microSD card slot.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Capabilities: Built in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth support means easy internet connection.
The Family Friendly Nextbook Flexx 11A
Everyone in the family has different wants and needs when it comes to technology. Right now, we have three kids between the ages of 3 and 7 that want to play games. Since I usually hook them up with websites that feature age appropriate content or learning games, they need internet access. With the Nextbook Flexx 11A, it’s no problem!
Next up, we have a 10 year old son and 12 year old daughter who need access to the internet to look up information for school assignments as well as the ability to type up reports. With access to the web and Office from the Microsoft Store, we are again covered.
For myself, I need a device that has a keyboard so I can type. CHECK! Something that’s compact so I can take it easily when on the go. CHECK! A computer that is wi-fi compatible so I can jump online for research as well as getting into my WordPress account. CHECK! Okay, okay. And something that I can check social media with…..CHECK!
In all honestly, other than searching for farm equipment on the web, my husband mostly just wants a device that he can have fun on. As you can see below, Nextbook has nailed it as these two can sit for hours making funny faces and taking pictures of themselves.
For the most part, we use our Nextbook Flexx 11A in full computer mode. But being able to remove the keyboard to use as a tablet is extremely handy at times. I know we would find this feature extra useful with the kids during road trips.
So as you can see, the Nextbook Flexx 11A offers a great deal of versatility making it a great choice for a multitude of needs!
I’m excited to share that we are also hosting a giveaway so one of our lucky readers can win their very own Nextbook Flexx 11A! Just enter below for your chance to win.