I partnered with Nadine West Subscription service to bring you this post. As always, all opinions are my own.
It’s finally 2021 and along with a new year, are you planning for a ‘new you’? I love cleaning out my closet and updating my wardrobe at the beginning of each year because it’s crazy how things can accumulate over time and never get worn. Even with the best of intentions, some items fall by the wayside. So some years during this cleanup, I discover great pieces that just got pushed to the back and forgotten. They come to the front and fall into my rotation. Other pieces, I remove to make space for new additions from my Nadine West Subscription!
Nadine West Clothing Subscription – What’s The Hype
If you’ve been hearing about the Nadine West Subscription and are wondering what’s the hype, I’m here to tell you! After having their subscription for a couple years now, I’ve found many reasons why they are a great choice for an affordable clothing subscription.
- You receive anywhere from 6 to 13 items in each package. This means you receive a nice variety of items each month!
- Contents of your curated package can include tops, bottoms, skirts, shorts, dresses, jewelry, and accessories.
- It’s affordable! Items range from about $10 to $40 each. You can let your stylist know if you prefer a specific price point.
- You can keep what you want and send back what you don’t. After receiving your package, you can try your items on in your home, mix and match with your current pieces. Within the time limit, send back any items you don’t want and you only pay for what you keep!
- Log in to your Nadine West account to give feedback on your items to help your stylist send you things you’ll love.
- You can pause or cancel your subscription at any time by reaching out to the Nadine West team.
My January 2021 Nadine West Review – Video Reveal
Nadine West Pieces In Action
These last two packages were filled with some really great items. While there are a couple pieces that aren’t quite ‘me’, there are some real winners as well.
This Kinsley striped top is adorable and offers a fun style with the oversized buttons. To keep, it’s $25.99.
I was happy to see both this Marcail Striped Top and Silver Gladiz Necklace in my packages this time. The top features the ruched tie on the side and slightly capped sleeves. I love simple, lightweight, and fun jewelry and this necklace checked every box. The necklace is $29.99 to keep while the top is $39.99 to keep.
I loved how the Peyton Cardigan is one of those staple pieces that goes with almost everything. Just toss it over the top of your shirt as a layering piece on cooler days and you’re set to go! It’s $36.99 to keep.
My absolute favorite pieces are the two above. The gorgeous black Rosie Pocket Tee and Criselle Distressed Jeans. They are definitely in style right now and both are ultra comfortable as they offer stretch and flexibility. While I typically don’t like distressed jeans because that usually means ‘holes’, I LOVE the slightly distressed look of these! The tee is $25.99 to keep while the jeans are $30.99 to keep.
Pricing Run-Down On This Nadine West Subscription
As you can see, I received a variety of items. Since I know most people are interested in full pricing, I”ll give a rundown of everything.
- Marcail Striped Top – $39.99
- Kinsley Large Button Stripe Top – $25.99
- Roberta Charcoal Cardigan – $26.99
- Theia Black Dress Pants – $26.99
- Criselle Distressed Jeans – $30.99
- Gladiz Circles Necklace – $29.99
- Rosie Black Pocket Tee – $25.99
- Camilla Charcoal Tunic – $36.99
- Peyton Black Winged Cardigan – $36.99
- Bell Pin Stripe Pants – $23.19
- Joy Black Bottoms – $24.19
- Calisto Coin Necklace – $29.99
Remember, you only pay for what you keep! So just send back any pieces you’ don’t love in the the same package they arrived in along with the pre-paid postage sticker. Nadine West subscription packages only wants you to pay for what you love!
Nadine West Coupon Code:
Be sure to use the discount code “NADINE” to get free shipping on your very first package! That means, it’s 100% risk free because they also providing a return shipping label for you too.
So tell me, which Nadine West Subscription piece did you like the most this time? Also, if you’re interested in reading more about Nadine West, be sure to check out my friend Amber’s Nadine West review over at Viva Veltoro.