This “A Heartwarming Way To Make Your Husband Cry This Valentines Day” post is sponsored by Hooray Heroes. As always, all opinions are my own.
Valentines Day is right around the corner. But if you’re wanting to think outside the box for your husband, I’ve got a great idea for you. Forget about chocolates and flowers. I’m a HUGE fan of custom, personalized gifts. Maybe you remember my post about why personalized books make a great gift even? But either way, today, I want to talk to you about Hooray Heroes custom books. Because even though anyone can be a father, it takes a real man to be a daddy.
A Heartwarming Way To Make Your Husband Cry This Valentines Day
When a man becomes a daddy, something changes. I used to tease my husband for his lack of feelings. But it’s not that he didn’t have them. He just never SHOWED them before we had kids. Once he became a dad, I saw a whole new side to him. He’s become so much more emotional – in a good way!
Fatherhood Changes A Man
If a man wasn’t into public displays of affection before he had kids, that will change! Kids love hugs, kisses, and hand holding. Not to mention these acts of affection are required on demand too! Any time and any place is up for dibs. But don’t worry, dads become accustomed to it quite quickly! Here’s a list of some changes you will probably notice in a man once he becomes a Dad.
- He Becomes More Affectionate – See above. Hand holding. Kissing scrapes. Giving a hug when his child is sad. He will be showing PDA without a second thought!
- You May Notice He’s Developed Opinions About Local Parks
- Small Accomplishments Become Very Exciting – Who knew a mouse bite of a veggie could be such a big deal.
- He Becomes More Responsible Than He Ever Thought Possible – And he’s never looked hotter than when wearing the baby!
- There’s A Whole New Respect For Sleep
- Hand Washing Becomes Important – Nobody wants a sick baby. So daddy becomes the protector.
- He Starts Hanging Out With ‘Dad Friends’ Instead Of The Partiers
- Worrying About Money Becomes More Intense – Except now it’s because of upcoming college expenses, not a vacation or new truck.
- A Lock On The Bedroom Door Becomes A Necessity – The wiggle of that door knob has never been more stressful than when you realize you forgot to lock it!
- Watching Television Becomes A Family Sport – Hello VeggieTales, goodbye NCIS.
- He Learns To Think Before He Acts – Those little eyes are always watching.
This Valentines Day, Celebrate Your Husband Being A Daddy Too
Hooray Heroes makes it easy to celebrate Dads with their personalized Daddy Edition book. It’s one of the BEST gifts that will keep on giving throughout the years. A cherished gift that both your child and husband will love. Almost guaranteed to bring dads everywhere to tears.
Story time has never been so important or sentimental before. But this book will be begged for time and time again. Our kids cherish them just as much as daddy does!
The Process –
Customizing and ordering your Hooray Heroes book is simple. There’s a step-by-step guide that helps you! Start by entering your child’s name. Then you get to customize the appearance of the child.
Then you get to customize the daddy. Select his features and add his name.
After that, you get to select the 10 stories you’d like included in your custom book. Each option gives you a preview with photo and words.
Each story is so adorably enduring. The poems are super sweet and the rhymes make it extra fun to read.
And finally, there’s a place for a dedication. A perfect opportunity create add a special note. Create your own dedication or use a pre-made option from Hooray Heroes.
So as you can see, what gets delivered to your door is a one-of-a-kind keepsake gift that both daddy and child will cherish for years to come.
Use the code BEMINE15 to receive 15% off your book purchase!
Hooray Heroes Giveaway!
One lucky Thrifty Nifty Mommy reader will receive their very own book for a heartwarming way to make your husband cry this Valentines Day! The giveaway is open to the Continental US only. Just enter the widget below for your chance. Good luck!