This Lulla Doll by RoRo Giveaway is a sponsored post.
The unique and innovative Lulla doll has been called a miracle by parents all over the world.
“I cannot praise this product high enough. From day 1, my daughter became very attached to it and has finally started to fall asleep easier & stay asleep for longer. This little doll has been a lifesaver. Thank you!” -Mandy P.
The Lulla Doll – Safe For Children Ages Birth & Up
Lulla doll is a soother and sleep companion for preemies, babies, toddlers, and beyond. It imitates closeness to a caregiver at rest with its soft feel and soothing sounds of real-life breathing and heartbeat. Lulla plays for 12 hours to provide comfort all night long. The doll is machine washable and comes with 2 AA batteries.
Lulla is loved by thousands of parents and children and used in homes and hospitals worldwide.
Designed in Iceland and inspired by scientific research on closeness, sleep, and wellbeing – the Lulla doll was in development for three years with the help of doctors, nurses, psychologists, parents, and babies.
How To Introduce The Lulla Doll
The Lulla doll will work differently for every child based on their age, personality, sleep routine and home environment. Most parents report that it takes time to integrate Lulla into their babies sleep routine and see results. For some the results are immediate but for most they are gradual.
It is very important to help your child make a positive association to the Lulla doll from the start and to help the baby connect it with sleep, calm and comfort.
- Keep the doll close to your skin so the doll can absorb your scent. This will give your child an added feeling of safety and comfort.
- Introduce the doll when the child is calm and content.
- Show your child the doll, allow it to listen to the sound and feel the softness of the fabric.
- Use a happy, warm voice when introducing the doll.
- Integrate the Lulla doll into your baby’s sleep routine with the sound turned on.
- When not in use, keep the Lulla doll in the bed or sleeping area to associate it with calmness, comfort and sleep.
For children under 12 months:
- You can let your baby hold the doll and keep it close when they are awake, when they are falling asleep and always under your supervision.
- Once the child is asleep, remove the doll and place it outside of the child’s sleeping area. Have the sound turned on and fasten the doll to the outside of the crib or place it nearby.
- The child will experience the benefits of the soothing natural sounds even when the doll is placed out of reach.
For children over 12 months:
- Older children can cuddle the doll while they sleep.
- Tell your child a story, fitting for their age, of how the Lulla doll keeps them comforted and helps them sleep.
- Include their sleep routine in the story and talk to them about their positive sleep experience like it already happened.
Be sure to use the discount code ‘OFFER_15’ which will give you a 15% discount on orders over on www.lulladoll.com. This coupon is good through December 31st, 2021 and can only be used once by each customer.
Connect With Lulla by RoRo
Enter To Win A Lulla Doll Giveaway
One lucky Thrifty Nifty Mommy reader will win their very own Lulla Doll! This giveaway is open to the Continental US only, just enter the widget below for your chance to win. Good luck!