7 Reasons And Ways To Go Green
We know that choosing green companies and products is great for the environment. But did you know there are many other possible benefits too? There are also many different ways that people can choose to go green. Learning more about all the options out there is a great way to get motivated to taking the first step.
- Save Money On Your Appliances: Our local energy supplier offers rebates for initial purchases of Energy Star appliances. So not only do we consistently save money during use in the long run, we get an initial “bonus” too. So be sure to check with your local companies to see if they offer extra incentives.
- Improves Your Health: Using natural, organic, and green products is beneficial to our health as it replaces chemical laden products with ones that avoid harmful ingredients. Whether using on your skin, ingesting, or wearing, avoiding contaminants is always a good idea. Remember, green products are non-toxic!
- Building Your Kid’s Future: Going green means you’re taking steps to preserve things today while creating a cleaner and brighter future for generations to come.
- Reduce Electric Bills: Whether putting in solar panels or even just switching to LED’s and energy saving doors and windows, it’s always great to see bills go down in price.
- Healthier Air: The fewer chemicals you use, the less toxins you and your family will breathe in. Eliminating harsh cleaning solvents is a simple and relatively inexpensive way to start.
- Green Travel: Taking green modes of transportation when possible is another easy step for most people to take. Car pool, take public transportation, walk, or bike when possible. Fewer motor vehicles on the road means less road upkeep, air pollution, and fuel consumption.
- You Can Be Proud To Be Making A Difference!
So stay tuned for our Falling For Nature Event that will feature some reviews and giveaways AND we will end with a large Multi-Brand Giveaway where one winner will take all! We are SO excited to share some of our favorite Green Companies and Products with you and hope you enjoy our event as much as we do!