Disclosure: I received the item above at no cost to facilitate this review.
Ever since my daughter got an iPod Touch for Christmas she has been bugging her dad and me for a new set of headphones. She was more than thrilled when she had the opportunity to test out a set of Kinivo Bluetooth Stereo Headphones, and take part in her very first review post. If you have a preteen, take note. Ours is getting harder and harder to buy for and not only are these headphones currently on sale for a great deal, but so far they have held up quite well, even with my daughter wearing them (and dancing in them) around the house. Here’s all of the details you need to know about the Kinivo Bluetooth Stereo Headphones:
- Compatible with Bluetooth enabled music players & A2DP enabled devices such as iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android Smart Phones, tablets, etc
- Control your music player directly from the headset with functions such as play, pause, next & previous track, and volume
- Serves as both a wireless music Headset and Bluetooth phone headset for hands free calling
- Sleek, comfortable, lightweight design with up to 10 hours of music and talk time
- New and improved design: Micro-USB charging port, increased battery time, and modified LED design – Taken from Kinivo Website
- iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS
- All iPads, iPod Touch, Android phones and tablets
- All other Bluetooth (A2DP) capable devices
- PS3 (Supports only chat audio) – Taken from Kinivo Website
- Portability: Lightweight (73g), foldable design provides maximum portability & convenient storage
- Rechargeable: Integrated rechargeable battery provides up to 10 hours of uninterrupted talk/ music time or 200 hours in the standby mode
- Hands-Free calling: BTH240 has a built-in noise canceling Microphone. Music will automatically pause when you receive an incoming call – Taken from Kinivo Website
Out of the box the Kinivo comes with it’s own carrying case that is easy to pull closed with a drawstring. The headphones themselves are very light and flexible. Each Kinivo kit also includes a Micro-USB cord, which can be attached to a computer, or any other charger that fits a Micro-USB charger. We have charged Mariyah’s Kinivo on both a laptop and a wall charger and both have charged efficiently. Mariyah recently used her headphones on a long 8-hour road trip and she was in the back seat jamming the entire way! She can turn up the volume or change a song either using the controls on her iPod, or by utilizing the buttons located on the side of her headphones.
The headphones fold right up very easily and fit in the carrying bag along with the Micro-USB charger. Especially given that these headphones are used by a preteen who is not always known to keep all of her things organized and in place. I love that she has a designated bag to keep her headphones in, that also leave enough room for her to keep her charger with it. I could go on and on about how pleased as a parent I have been with these headphones, but I thought I would let Mariyah share for herself just how much she likes this product.
One thing that I really dislike about most headphones is the cords! They always get tangled and it’s always hard to get them untangled. These Kinivo Bluetooth headphones have none! I can dance around my room listening to music for hours without ever getting tangled up. Yeah! They also have an amazing sound! The quality is very clear and I never have to strain to understand the lyrics to any song. I love the way these headphones wrap around your ears and stay secure the whole day through. The way the headphones lay across your neck is very unique and extremely comfortable, especially with the cushion on the part you put over your ears. The cushion is very soft and doesn’t squeeze your ears. On the side of the headphones, you can even switch the song, or turn the volume up or down. I would definitely recommend you get these wonderful headphones – Mariyah – Age 11
Since she has gotten her Kinivo Bluetooth headphones, Mariyah always makes sure that when we are hitting the road, or when we all band together for a Saturday morning clean up around the house, that she has her headphones ready to go! So often, I seem to purchase an item for my kids that they use for a few weeks and then toss it aside – but Mariyah takes such great care of her new headphones, it’s clear they are a very important item to her. Thanks to Kinivo and their Bluetooth Stereo Headphones, it’s pretty safe to say, Mariyah will never go back to being “plugged in” again.
Want to get a great deal on these Kinivo Bluetooth Stereo Headphones? Click HERE to purchase a pair for only $24.99 (normally $49.99) for black or $29.99 (normally $54.99) for red.
Check out all of Kinivo’s products on their website HERE
Make sure to follow Kinivo on all of their social media to stay up to date on all their latest products: