This is a sponsored post on behalf of Flatout Flatbread. All opinions are my own.
I didn’t discover pesto until late in my teens years and couldn’t help but wonder where it had been all my life! It’s delicious on SO many things. Today I’m going to share my recipe for Flatbread Pesto Pizza. This is one of our favorite weeknight meal. It’s so delicious, yet very quick and easy!
- Flatout Flatbread Rustic White Artisan Thin Pizza Crust
- Fresh mozzarella cheese (you can also substitute prepackaged shredded cheese)
- Pesto (any brand will work, I used Giovanni Rana)
- Fresh tomatoes (I prefer Roma)
- Preheat your own to 350 degrees.
- Put your Flatout Flatbread onto an ungreased cookie sheet. *If you would like your flatbread crispy, bake them in the over for 2-3 minutes directly on the rack.*
- Generously spread pesto over the flatbread.
- Place mozzarella cheese on top of the pesto.
- Slice and/or dice the Roma tomatoes and place on top of the cheese.
- Bake for 6-10 minutes, until cheese is melted and tomatoes have softened.
- Enjoy! I think you will #FlatoutLove this pizza!
I could eat these pizzas daily. They are so delicious! My husband is on a low carb diet and – a full pizza is going to run at approximately 25 net cards, making it a great option when he’s craving pizza!
I bought all of these ingredients at Walmart. Visit your local Walmart April 9th – 12th where they will be giving out samples of Flatout Flatbread PLUS Buy One Get One Free! You can also print a Buy One Get One coupon from home using this link. Want more recipes? Flatout Flatbead wraps would also go great with my Chicken Fajita Roll-up recipe!
This promotion is for a very limited time, so don’t miss it! Try out my recipe and let me know what you think!
Disclosure: I have been compensated for sharing this promotion with you. All opinions are my own.