Just three quick steps are all it takes to fold the Combi Twin Cosmo stroller into a compact, self-standing, portable, side-by-side stroller. The “quick-fold” makes folding, packing and carrying your Combi Twin Cosmo stroller a cinch. The deluxe, padded seats feature a multi-position recline with full lay-flat positions and infant safety boots. The convertible three or five-point harnesses grow with your children. The removable, padded guardrail features cup holders and snack trays.
The extended canopies protect your children from sun, rain and wind and also offer useful storage pockets for quick access. The lockable, front swivel wheels and larger rear wheels allow for smooth rides and excellent maneuverability. A parent cup holder and extra-large basket offers convenient storage of essential items. The built-in carry strap keeps your hands free while transporting your Combi Twin Cosmo on the go! The Combi Twin Cosmo stroller is compatible with one Combi Shuttle Infant Car Seat to make a complete travel system.
Recently I was sent the Combi Twin Cosmo Stroller (at no cost) to review with my 3 kids. Assembly is quite easy, as there is little to do and it’s easy to be done! The removable padded guardrail comes in two pieces that easily snap together and just as easily snap onto the stroller. Only two of the six wheels will need to be placed onto the stroller; they are snapped and secured just as easily as the guardrail.
- Compact, self-standing fold
- 100% Polyester
- Convenient carry strap
- Padded, multi-position reclining seats
- Lay-flat seating with infant safety boots
- Removable, washable seat pads
- Extended canopies with storage pockets
- Convertible three- or five-point harnesses
- Removable guardrails with child cup holders and snack trays
- Lockable front swivel wheels
- Parent cup holder
- Extra-large storage basket
- Accepts the Combi Shuttle Infant Car Seat for a complete travel system
- This double stroller only weighs 24.5 lbs. It’s super lightweight and compact!
- Unfolded dimensions: 30″ L x 31″ W x 40″ H
- Folded dimensions: 19″ L x 24″ W x 40″ H
- Weight capacity: 45 lbs. per seat
Note the special features pictured above:
- The extended canopies have easy-to-access storage compartments, which are great for cell phones, wipes, toys, snacks, etc.
- The lay-flat seating is so easy to acquire, it’s so easy you’ll only need one hand to do it.
- Combi has really outdone themselves with the storage on this stroller! Look at the extra-large storage baskets located under each seat.
- Removable, washable seat pads! If you have a child like mine, you’ll probably love this feature the most. You know the Midas Touch? Well he has what’s called the Desmond Touch, instead of everything he touches turning into gold it turns into the chalk he played with or the play-dough he smeared everywhere or some shade of whatever food remnants are left on his hands. I swear he washes his hands, it’s actually a favorite activity of his, but alas, kids are still gross.
I just love the extended canopy on the stroller it offers great protection from the elements, especially for a sleeping baby.
As you can see in the photo above, my 4 1/2 year old even has enough room to stretch out and lay down. The roominess of each seat is great and the fact that the seat lies completely flat works perfectly, especially for my babies. All of my babies sleep SO well on their stomachs, so this is a handy feature if you want to have a comfortable, sleeping child on the go.
I wasn’t really expecting the guardrail to be this bendy! It’s not only padded, but as you can see, quite flexible. My 10 month old loves being able to hold onto it and play with it as we stroll around. If you or your kiddos aren’t that into the guardrail, no worries, just pop it off and store it.
The Combi Twin Cosmo Stroller is also compatible with the Combi Shuttle Car Seat. So handy when you have a newborn who fell asleep in the car and you don’t want to wake during the transition. It easily locks into place on the right side of the double stroller. The shade on the stroller and car seat work together perfectly to protect the baby, while still being able to sneak a peak when wanted.
The Combi Twin Cosmo Stroller is lightwieght (24.5lbs!) compact and easy to store in my house or minivan – which I really appreciate since most double strollers take some serious muscle to tote around. As you can see in the picture above, it fits well in the back of my minivan, leaving room for a travel playard plus empty space to spare.
There’s one drawback I found to this stroller. I think they had to use certain materials in the manufacturing process to achieve that lightness that just made this stroller feel a little rickety and a very plastic feel to it. I really enjoy the other features however – the maneuverability, the lightweight feel, etc. that I would still highly recommend this stroller. Above you can see my son hanging off of the handle bar, without it even tipping. Although it may have a rickety and very plastic-like feel to it, I do still think it is a sturdy and dependable stroller.
Above are probably my very favorite features for this stroller — it’s super easy to fold in half AND in half again! Once it’s folded like in the picture on the top right, it stands on it’s own. Chances are if you own a double stroller you also have multiple littles, who do, in fact, require some juggling and finesse; why would you want to juggle trying to have a stroller stay in it’s upright position while you’re trying to juggle the logistics of getting everyone out of the car safely? Combi makes it easy! There is also a handy shoulder strap located on the back of the stroller, so you can easily throw this lightweight stroller over your shoulder to transport.
Overall I’d say that if I was choosing a stroller and looking for one that is a lightweight, side-by-side double stroller, this would definitely be a contender. The many features on this stroller make it a breeze to use!