This ‘ Celebrate National Women’s Health Month With Superior Source Vitamins’ post is sponsored by Superior Source Vitamins. As always, all opinions are my own.
I feel like it’s safe to say that most moms tend to be givers. They usually put themselves last when it comes to their diets, treating themselves, and even taking care of their own health. When my husband is sick, he can do the bare minimum of his farm chores and then crawl in bed for the day. When I’m sick, I still have to care and nurse the baby, take care of the other kids, cook meals, and while I wouldn’t have to– I do still try to keep the house from looking like a war zone too. Recently, I decided I should start to look for better ways to care for my own health and I think Superior Source Vitamins is a great place to start.
- May Is National Women’s Health Month
- What Makes Superior Source Unique?
- Superior Source Vitamins Are A Good Choice Because:
- For the Love of Family, a “Superior” Vitamin Was Created
- Connect With Superior Source Vitamins
- Buy Superior Source Vitamins
- Enter To Win This Superior Source Vitamins Giveaway
- Related Posts
May Is National Women’s Health Month
There’s no better time than the present to start taking better care of our health and May is even national women’s health month. Superior Source Vitamins makes it quick, easy, and painless for women to take the vitamins they need for optimal health, wellness, and sleep.
What Makes Superior Source Unique?
Superior Source Vitamins are MicroLingual and dissolve on or under the tongue in seconds for quick absorption into the body. – This means there are NO pills to swallow or water needed! Plus, I love how the Superior Source Vitamins team uses only clean ingredients in their supplements – the way nature intended them to be!
Superior Source Vitamins Are A Good Choice Because:
- They are clean, pure and simple – the way nature intended!
- NO chemicals, GMOs, preservatives, excessive binders, dyes, fillers or artificial colors.
- Fast dissolving for quick absorption.
- NO pills to swallow or water needed!
- Tiny Microlingual tablets – easy to take.
- Trusted brand – Made in the USA
- They’ve been making vitamin supplements for over 50 years.
For the Love of Family, a “Superior” Vitamin Was Created
As a young man Ron Beckenfeld, the owner of Superior SourceVitamins, was into fitness and you’d find him always working out and wanting to stay healthy. So finding the right vitamins seemed like the perfect fit for him when deciding to go into business.
Ron started selling vitamins out of the trunk of his car in 1964, and then in 1969 he started Continental Vitamin Company; it became a life-long passion to establish a supplement company that cares about health.
In 1998, he started Superior Source MicroLingual due to concern about his father’s Parkinson’s condition. “When my father developed Parkinson’s, he already had a heart condition. I realized he had problems swallowing the traditional large tablets that are often prescribed or recommended, which inspired me to find a way to help my dad and others who had similar problems swallowing the vitamins they needed.”
So here he is 50+ years later, still passionate and profoundly providing people with vitamin tablets that are easy to take anywhere with no water necessary and absorbed quickly into their systems.”
As you can see, Superior Source Vitamins are uniquely created and an outstanding front-runner for your choice of supplements. You can read my Kids Clean Melts Review to learn about some more great options for the younger members of your family.
Connect With Superior Source Vitamins
Buy Superior Source Vitamins
Enter To Win This Superior Source Vitamins Giveaway
One lucky Thrifty Nifty Mommy reader will win this Superior Source Vitamin Prize Pack consisting of:
- Zinc is an essential mineral required by almost 100 enzymes for the support of multiple systems and functions in the human body. Our Zinc Plus tablets are formulated with D3, vitamin C and Elderberry.*
B12 1000 mcg
- Vitamin B12 plays an important role in the body’s energy production and protection of the nervous system. It also helps support cell production, brain health and energy metabolism.*
- Melatonin helps promote sleep regulation and normal sleep cycles during travel. Chamomile, included in this supplement, works together with melatonin to help promote calmness and restfulness. Biotin Biotin helps to maintain healthy blood sugar levels, promotes nail and hair strength and supports cell growth.
Mushroom Infusion – Sleep
- This powder supplement is formulated with a variety of mushrooms (Reishi, Lion’s Mane & Chaga) plus L-Theanine, 5-HTP, GABA and Melatonin that helps promote relaxation and sleep.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This prize pack is valued at $75! This giveaway is open to the Continental US only, just enter the widget below for your chance to win. Good luck!
Visit our reviews and giveaways page to find loads of helpful reviews on products as well as enter some great giveaways.