February was a busy month for birthdays in our family! My fourth child, Gideon, celebrated his birthday this month and my husband did as well. Do you know who else is celebrating a big birthday this year? Entenmann’s Little Bites® muffins is turning 20! Our family teamed up with Entenmann’s Little Bites muffins to celebrate the beloved brand’s birthday, and we’d love to have you join in the celebration too!
I’m sure you’ve seen Little Bites® muffins in the stores. If you’re lucky, you’ve tried them and enjoy them frequently, too! Littles Bites muffins are America’s #1 selling muffin. Over 10 billion Entenmann’s Little Bites muffins have been produced since their debut in 1999.
Today, these pre-portioned pouches of delicious baked snacks come in over ten varieties, such as Chocolate Chip, Blueberry, Party Cakes, Fudge Brownies, Banana and Crumb Cakes. Little Bites also releases seasonal flavors throughout the year.
Although my kids love to have Little Bites muffins for any occasion, I especially love keeping them on hand for the days we are in a hurry to get out of our house and need a quick snack to have on the go or while on vacation. These delicious tasting muffins are perfectly pre-portioned with four muffins per pouch, making them easy to grab-and-go. As a mom, I love that Little Bites muffins are baked soft and moist and contain real ingredients like blueberries, strawberries and banana, and have no high fructose corn syrup and contain zero trans-fat.
For our celebration, I decided to let the kids have a Little Bites muffin taste test. I gave them 5 different flavors (Chocolate Chip, Blueberry, Fudge Brownies, Party Cakes, and Banana) and asked them which was their favorite.
Here are the results!
- Maggie: She loved the Chocolate Chip muffins the best.
- Jacob and Gideon: They both agreed that Fudge Brownies are their favorite Little Bites variety.
- Zellene: Her favorite was Party Cake.
What kind of a party is it without games?
We also played Little Bites Tic Tac Toe – you can print out your own board here.
Currently, there is an Entenmann’s Little Bites 20th Birthday Bash Sweepstakes that you do not want to miss!
Fans of Little Bites can help make its 20th birthday even sweeter by entering the Entenmann’s Little Bites 20th Birthday Bash sweepstakes from now until March 29, 2019 for a chance to win some pretty awesome prizes! Twenty (yes 20!) people will win the Ultimate Prize Pack featuring:
- $500 donation in their name to a charity of their choice
- $500 gift card toward an ultimate birthday party for their child and friends
- One-year supply of Little Bites muffins
You can enter in two ways:
- Text “LITTLEBITES20” to short code 555888 and share your Happy Birthday Wish for Little Bites
- Submit your Happy Birthday Wish to Little Bites (along with contact info) by visiting www.littlebites.com/20Birthdaybash
- For each message submitted, Little Bites will donate $1 (up to $6,500) to The Birthday Party Project, a national organization that hosts birthday parties for kids who are residing in homeless or transitional living facilities.
I’ve got 3 coupons for Little Bites! Each coupon is valued at up to $5 off of a box! If you’d like a chance to win, enter using the Giveaway Tools entry form below. Good luck!