Well, it’s the final day in our FALLing For Baby event. I hope you’ve enjoyed it! Today I’m delighted to share with you my review (and a giveaway!) of the boba 3G Baby Carrier.
I have, without a doubt, a mama’s boy on my hands. My little guy is a little over 16 months old, and he is still very attached to me. On one hand, this is great. My daughter was never much of a snuggler and was (and still is) extremely independent, so I had always hoped that my son would desire to be with me more. However, I have found that his desire to be held frequently during the day makes it hard to get my work accomplished. Thank goodness for carriers and wraps that allow me to babywear!
The boba 3G is a soft structured carrier with the following features and specifications:
- Suitable from birth (or 7 pounds) until 45 pounds
- Comfortably fits heights 5’0″ to 6’3″
- Can be used for wearing baby on your back or on the front
- Waistband range 25″ – 58″
- Body of carrier rises 2″ – 3″ higher than other brands, to accommodate taller children, provide added comfort for your child, and added security for those times when baby arches his or her back
- Available in 8 fun colors and prints.
|Photo adapted from boba.|