This best pizza memes, facts, and jokes post is sponsored by Spinato’s Broccoli Crust Frozen Pizzas. As always, all opinions are my own.
I love pizza. It’s a food that is adored by many and we wanted to celebrate National Pizza Month in style. So we’ve teamed up with Spinato’s to bring some pizza love your way today in the form of the best pizza memes, jokes, facts, and fun.
Best Pizza Memes
Seriously, who doesn’t love a great meme, right? A fun, shared joke along with a photo is a great way to bring some joy into life. So we’re sharing some of the best pizza memes around.
Am I Supposed To Share?
Why YES, As A Matter Of Fact, I DO Go Cycling!
When There’s Only One Slice Left… It’s Every Man For Himself
Wait, Money Can Buy Pizza!
There’s That Workout Again!
A Few Pizza Jokes. Because You Know, Jokes Are Fun!
Kids love jokes. Adults love jokes. So here you go! Jokes for everyone!
Q: How do you fix a broken pizza?
A: With tomato paste.
Q: What do you call a sleeping pizza?
A: a piZZZZZZa.
Q: Where do pepperonis go on vacation?
A: The Leaning Tower of Pizza.
Q: “Waiter, will my pizza be long?”
A: “No sir, it will be round!”
Q: What does an aardvark like on its pizza?
Amazing Pizza Facts – Did You Know?
- While most people think Italian, did you know the origin of pizza goes back to ancient times?
- The “modern pizza” as we know it evolved in Naples Italy, when tomato was added to in the late 18th century!
- Americans love pizza so much that people in the United States eat 350 slices of pizza every second.
- The most expensive pizza in the world is $12,000!!!! Luis XIII in Salerno, Italy features the world’s most expensive pizza, made right in your own kitchen. The chef arrives to create this phenomenon and some of the ingredients include, three types of caviar, lobster from Norway, Cilento, bufala mozzarella cheese and grains of pink Australian sea-salt from the Murray River.
- 36% of Americans eat pizza as a breakfast meal.
- The most popular pizza topping is pepperoni.
- Being America’s most popular topping, 689,780 pounds of pepperonis are eaten everyday!
- Anchovies are the least favorite pizza topping in America.
- Putting mayo on pizza is considered completely normal in Japan.
- The first frozen pizza hit the market in 1962.
- Pizza is great for the economy as it’s a 37 billion dollar industry.
- Saturday is the most popular night to eat pizza.
- The Super Bowl is the number one pizza day in the US, followed by Halloween.
- Per capita, the country of Norway consumes the most pizza per year.
- At first, pizzas were sold exclusively by the pie. But in 1933, Patsy Lancieri (of Patsy’s Pizzeria in New York City) started selling pizza by the slice—a trend that was quickly picked up by other pizzerias.
- October Is National Pizza Month! So we’re celebrating with Spinato’s brand new Broccoli Crust Frozen Pizzas!
Spinato’s Broccoli Crust Frozen Pizzas
The Spinato’s family has run its five pizzerias across Phoenix, AZ for over 45 years and have recently entered into the grocery industry with their just released, very first broccoli crust pizza!
I was so excited to try them out! Sometimes, we just need a quick meal. But that doesn’t mean I want to sacrifice taste, quality, or nutrition. So I’ve found Spinato’s to be the perfect compromise! We get EVERYTHING I’m looking for and my family walks away satisfied.
These pizzas are naturally gluten-free and have a very subtle broccoli flavor, which makes them the perfect veggie-packed option for even the pickiest of eaters. Spinato’s was built on a passion for handmade, authentic pizza. With recipes perfected over 40 years in their family restaurants and test kitchen, their flavor-focused frozen pizzas and unique pasta sauces offer gluten-free and plant-based mealtime alternatives you’ll love.
Spinato’s Broccoli Crust Frozen Pizza Flavors Include:
- Margherita Pizza
- Aged Asiago, Romano & Mozzarella
- Mediterranean Supreme
And guess what, Spinato’s was recently featured on The Today Show!
Visit this link to see them!
Our Final Thoughts
I was pleasantly surprised at how mild the broccoli flavor was, which is great for kids. Because while I personally like broccoli, that’s one vegetable most of my kids haven’t been thrilled about. Yet, they ate the pizza without even questioning! And most went back for a 2nd or 3rd piece even! So I’d call that a success!
Find Spinato’s Frozen Pizzas
To locate the new Spinato’s Broccoli Crust Pizza at a store near you, visit the store locator tool. You can also request your local store to begin carrying by using this Product Request Form so you can start enjoying Spinato’s sooner.
Connect With Spinato’s
Enter To Win Our Spinato’s NEW Broccoli Crust Frozen Pizzas Giveaway!
So if you’re excited about this new option from Spinato’s you’ll definitely want to check this out. One of our lucky Thrifty Nifty Mommy readers will receive some of these great pizzas! Open to the Continental US only, just enter the widget below for your chance. Good luck!