When there’s a new baby in the house, a clean house is very important to me! I spent the last 2 months of my pregnancy nesting and cleaning away.
closer to nature ® Baby Gear and Feeding Surface Cleaner
- Eliminates dirt, grease and grime in seconds, leaves surfaces clean and streak free.
- Cleans in seconds, free from Alcohol, Chlorine, Fragrance and Dyes. Plant-Derived Cleaning. 25.36 fl oz.
- Directions: 1. Turn the spray nozzle to the ‘on’ position. 2. Spray evenly on to the area to be cleaned. 3. Wipe thoroughly with a clean dry cloth or paper towel. 4. Turn nozzle to ‘off’ position. 5. Allow to dry. There is no need to rinse. 6. Store in a cool dry place.
closer to nature ® Bottle and Feeding Utensil Wash
- Removes grease, food and milk residue, leaves bottles and utensils clean.
- Cleans in seconds, free from Alcohol, Chlorine, Fragrance and Dyes. Plant-Derived cleaning. 17fl oz.
- Directions: 1. Squirt liquid into sink or bowl of warm water. 2. Wash baby’s bottles and utensils. 3. Rinse thoroughly with hot water.
closer to nature ® Antibacterial Hand Soap Mousse
Intuitively designed for healthy, clean feeding. For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- Uses: For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin. Recommended for repeated use.
- Cleans in seconds, Kills 99.9% of bacteria, Free from Alcohol, Chlorine, Fragrance and Dyes. 8.45 fl oz
- Directions: 1. Pump a small amount of foam into the palm of hand. 2. Rub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands for 15 seconds. 3. Rinse with clean water.
closer to nature ® Antibacterial Hand Gel – 5.07 fl oz and 1.69 fl oz
Intuitively designed for healthy, clean feeding. Leaves hand feeling soft and refreshed without stickiness.
- Uses: Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin that could cause disease. Recommended for repeated use.
- Cleans in seconds, Kills 99.9% of bacteria, Free from Alcohol, Chlorine, Fragrance and Dyes. 5.07 fl oz/1.69 fl oz.
- Directions: 1. Pump a small amount of gel into the palm of hand. 2. Rub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands. 3. Rub hands together briskly until dry.
I’ve been using these cleaning products a lot–in fact, I’m going to have to purchase more soon! I have washed my breast pump pieces and bottles exclusively in the Utensil Wash. I love that it cleans them without fragrances, and it rinses clean without leaving a residue. We’ve actually already all been hit with sickness since the baby was born (well, except for Jacob the baby–he did not get sick!). We used a lot of the Antibacterial Hand Gel and Hand Soap Mousse during that time to try to keep the germs away from the baby as much as possible, and I think it worked! I love that the Hand Gel does not contain alcohol the way that many hand cleaners do. I feel comfortable using this to clean all the hands in our house! The Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Baby Gear and Feeding Surface Cleaner is perfect for cleaning jobs all over the house. I use it to clean Maggie’s high chair, the kitchen table, toys and anything else my kids come in contact with. It works great without all the harsh chemicals that many other cleaners have!
You can purchase these Tommee Tippee Cleaning supplies from Target, BabiesRus and ToysRus.
One lucky Thrifty Nifty Mommy reader will also win a set of these cleaning products! If you’d like a chance to win them, just fill out the easy Rafflecopter entry form below. Good luck!
Love Thrifty Nifty Mommy? Please click the Top Mommy Blogs banner every day! This casts a vote for my blog today and helps me continue to get great products to share with you! You can vote daily! Thank you so much!