Everyone gets it. Life is busy. Right now, I feel like I’m running on E most days. As a mom to five, foster mom to three, farmers wife, and all the other hats I wear, I feel like being active is the last thing I have time for. But the truth is, studies show how beneficial exercise and being active is. So today, I partnered with Out & Back Box to bring you 6 Reasons To Get Active Starting Today.
Get Active Starting Today!
- Being Active Actually Makes You Feel More Energized! Years ago when I did daycare, my parents and I would get up at about 5am and go for a walk. While I originally bulked at this idea, that daily walk gave me more energy to get me through my day.
- You Heal More Quickly When Active. After most surgeries, the nurses are knocking on the door trying to get patients up and moving. Studies have shown that people heal more quickly from injuries or surgeries when they are active. I always felt MUCH better after my c-sections once I was up and walking again.
- Improves Flexibility. Many people make sure they stretch before exercise and strenuous activity and the combination ends up improving their overall flexibility.
- Exercising Makes You Feel Good About Yourself Whiling Improving Your Overall Appearance. Getting out and being active improves how people view themselves. There’s a sense of accomplishment that comes with knowing you are doing great things for your health and that shows in the way you look and feel.
- Helps With Focus, Memory, and Learning. I had a daycare boy whose mom would have him jump on the trampoline as they worked on school homework, flashcards, etc. Being active actually helped him focus better! This holds true for everyone who exercises on a regular basis and eats a balanced diet. This healthy combination helps bodies run at optimal levels and helps increase focusing, learning, and memory abilities.
- Promotes Weight Maintaining Or Loss. The biggest reason that most people are willing to get off the couch and get out there is this reason. We all want to look great! Regular workouts and activity are beneficial to metabolism.
You Want To Get (Or Stay) Active, Now What?
Having the right attire for being active is a key to success. Jeans just aren’t going to cut it! So whether you’re new to getting active or already working a strong exercise plan, Out & Back Box can help you “suit up”.
Out & Back Box Active Wear Box
Save time by getting your active wear delivered right to your door! Out & Back Active Wear Box is a curated service that offers a variety of price points to fit every budget. Simply fill out the style quiz, let them know any special requests, and share your sizing info. Each piece for your box is then hand-selected by your stylist, who reaches out through email, text, or call to discuss options. So the more feedback given, the better they can do. The best part is that they offer the hottest brands and current trends! Plus, you only pay for what you keep. While there is a $20 curation fee, it gets applied to anything you keep. Shipping is free both “out and back!”
Each box will include (5) awesome pieces, (1) free item, and (1) set of tips from an expert. They even have you tell them your favorite brands to ensure the best matches possible. And the more items you keep from your Out & Back Active Wear Box, the bigger the discount applied. I love that they don’t require a subscription which means customers can have a delivery made with what they need, when they need it.
My Un-Boxing Video
Since I don’t have a specific workout routine or any upcoming events, my goal is to just get out and be active. That happens through walking, biking, and just chasing after our little tribe. I was mainly looking for some basic pieces that would carry me into the Fall. My box contained:
- Nova LS Natural by VUORI ($82)
- Threadborne Half Zip by UNDER ARMOUR ($54.99)
- Performance Jogger in Charcoal by VOURI ($82)
- Premium Performance Crop in Navy by NEW BALANCE ($80)
- Trifecta Versatility Bra by KORAL ($68)
- Pure Stretch Hipster in Aqua by UNDER AMOUR ($12)
- Balega Silver Socks in Grey/Aqua by BALEGA ($15)
- Sportswear Detergent Sample
- Top 5 Gym Bag Essentials For Women On The Go Expert Tips Card
- Itemized List
As you can see, each item is a nice staple as the weather changes from Summer to Fall. I absolutely love almost everything. The only thing that isn’t really my style is the Nova Long Sleeve and that’s only because I’m not a big fan of short tops. But now I’d know to make sure to mention that in future boxes! Also, since Out & Back Box offers free returns, it would be easy to send back in the shipping bag they provide. Simply package up and drop off at a USPS mailbox.
So tell me, what do you think? What kind of things would you want Out & Back Box to deliver to your door?