How long were your kids able to rear face in their car seats? Amber over at Viva Veltoro is talking about the benefits of extended rear facing and highlighting the Diono Radian rXT which has a high rear facing limit. We’ve also teamed up to give a Diono Radian rXT to one of YOU!
Here are some details about the Diono Radian rXT from their site:
- NEW! Premium plush interlock knit fabric (available in Black Cobalt, Black Mist, Black Plum, Black Scarlet and Essex colors)
- Full steel frame and aluminum reinforced sides for unmatched safety
- Comfortably seats rear-facing children from 5-45 lbs, forward-facing children from 20-80 lbs in a 5-point harness, then converts to a booster for children up to 120 lbs.
- Unique SuperLATCH system that makes installation easy
- Fits 3 across in most mid-size vehicles, folds flat for travel and is FAA certified
- Infant body support cushions and memory foam for added comfort
- Energy absorbing EPS foam and side impact protection provides added safety
- Safe Stop® energy-absorbing harness
- 12-position adjustable headrest, 5 shoulder and 3 buckle positions deliver a comfortable ride.
- Rear-facing tether capability
- Expandable sides and long seat bottom allow proper leg support
- Low-sitting profile makes it easy for your child to board
- Angled cup holder keeps a variety of drinks upright and within easy reach
- Cover is machine washable
- Rubber bottom grips for no-slip installation
- 10 year life
Open to the US only, ages 18 and up. Ends on March 22nd at 11:59 PM EST.
Enter using the Giveaway Tools form below. Good Luck!