This year I turned the big 3-0 and I couldn’t be more excited to be 30! Check out my universal list of 30 Things To Do Before Turning 30!
Getting older doesn’t have to be a scary thing. It is a gift that is denied to many. So whether you are still in your 20s, or have passed that 30-year milestone like I have, here is a great list of things you might want to do before your next birthday!
I partnered with DRMTLGY for this post. Let me tell you, taking care of your skin is something you should be doing no matter your age! As always, all opinions are my own.
30 Things To Do Before Turning 30 [Featuring DRMTLGY]
1. Find and stick to an exercise habit.
2. Take a class to learn a skill.
3. Shop and support local small businesses.
4. Find a beautiful spot to watch the sunrise.
5. Define your personal style.
6. Eat at a restaurant alone.
7. Say ‘yes’ to something that scares you.
8. Learn to make a signature dish.
9. Do something artsy like going to a show or a museum.
10. Send Christmas cards.
11. Host a holiday party at your home
12. Read at least 3o books.
13. Find a signature scent.
14. Get dressed up and go to a fancy restaurant.
15. Create a budget and financial plan.
16. Set goals for your future and make a vision board.
17. Make some smart financial investments.
18. Learn to be okay spending time by yourself.
19. Organize and declutter your space.
20. Learn to do something independently (change a tire, mow the lawn, etc.)
21. Start writing thank you notes.
22. Start watching documentaries.
23. Find a doctor you trust and start going to your annual exam.
24. Volunteer your time.
25. Add to (or start) a retirement fund.
26. Spend time with the people that are most important to you.
27. Cut negative people out of your life.
28. Start shopping at a local farmers market.
29. Find clothes that flatter your body.
30. Find great skincare products [like DRMTLGY] and use them regularly!
It has taken me a few years to learn this, but investing in high-quality products is oftentimes worth the money! Especially when those high-quality products help you to invest in yourself, your health, and your skin! DRMTLGY focuses on creating high-end skincare without the high-end price tag. They only use the purest, safest, most clinically-proven active ingredients available. This should be on the top of your list of things to do before turning 30!
I love DRMTLGY because they focus on two things-anti aging and acne. As a 13-year-old, I never would have imagined I would be struggling with acne as I headed into my 30s, but here I am! Hello, monthly breakouts. With DRMTLGY, I can use my anti-aging regiment 75 percent of the time and my acne formula as needed when those breakouts pop up. Experts actually recommend that you start using anti-aging products in your 20s, so don’t wait!
Make sure to check out the DRMTLGY website for all the details on this product. They go in-depth about the ingredients, directions for use, skin types it works best on, etc. I tried the 4 piece DRMTLGY anti-aging kit which is clinically proven to improve signs of aging by visibly reducing the severity of deep wrinkles and diminishing the appearance of fine lines.
Their website says that when it is used as a daily regimen, this 4-step medical-grade system works together to provide smoother, younger-looking skin.
In this kit you get full-size bottles of the:
DRMTLGY’s Comprehensive Acne System effectively eliminates acne by treating existing blemishes and preventing future breakouts. When used as a daily regimen, this 3-step medical-grade system works in synergy to clear skin imperfections leaving the skin looking healthy.
In this kit you get 3 full-size bottles:
This product is safe to be used twice a day (or as directed by your doctor). Because of my sensitive skin, I started using it just once a day. In the past, I have found twice a day to be a little drying on my skin. After using it once a day for a week, I didn’t notice any irritation or drying! So I think I can safely up it to twice a day!
So whether you are living life to its fullest as a 20 something, or have already hit the 30-year-old mark like me, it is never too early or too late to find a great skincare routine. Check out all of DRMTLGY’s products on their website. Then comment below with one thing that is on your 30 before 30 bucket list. I would love to hear what you think!