Do you ever struggle to come up with meal ideas? We had a farm hand who worked with us for a few years in high school and then through college. When here, I always made him lunch, supper, and snacks. One day, he made the comment to my husband, “Doesn’t Miranda ever make leftovers?” My husband responded that it’s against the rules to feed our guests leftovers! However, that’s SO not true! I just prefer to repurpose the leftovers into something new. So that way, we’re not doubling up the same meal all the time. I really try to not let much food go to waste and this is a great way to manage that. So today, I’m sharing a variety of ways to use leftover pork chops.
Leftover Pork Chops? No Problem! Repurpose Them Into Something New
- Chop Them Up And Make Pork Fried Rice
- Cut Up And Add Them To Stir Fry
- Fry Up In The Morning And Add To A Biscuit For A Breakfast Sandwich
- Top With BBQ Sauce And Serve In A Tortilla With Shredded Lettuce And Cheese
- Make Pork Egg Rolls
- Chop Into Fine Pieces And Sprinkle Over Loaded Nachos
- Add To An Omelet
- Slice Up And Place In A Salad
- Ramen Pork Chops: Grab a package or two of ramen noodles. Pan fry thinly sliced pork chops along with onions, garlic, and slivered colored peppers. Stir in the cooked ramen noodles.
- Taco Pork Chops: Warm the meat back up, add taco seasoning, and serve in tortilla shells.
- Serve With White Rice & Soy Sauce
- Shredded Pork Chop Sandwich: Shred the leftover pork chops and toss into BBQ sauce. Top with coleslaw and serve on a kaiser roll.
- Make Pork Chop Burrito Bowls: Tacos-cube leftover pork chops, add a can of black beans + whatever spices you like (I usually do garlic powder, paprika, salt, pepper, etc.). Put in some corn tortillas with avocado or salsa/pico.
- Pork Chop Sandwiches With Mustard
- Tortilla Pork Chops: Fry pork chop leftovers with chopped cabbage, can or fresh diced tomatoes, salt, and pepper. A side of refried beans and warm tortillas.
- Hawaiian Style Tacos: Slice leftover meat thinly and add pineapple/mango salsa and cilantro to make tacos! Serve with a side of cilantro rice.
- Google “Pyttipanna”: Cut up potatoes, cut up the pork chops. Chop and fry some onions, mix all together with salt and pepper, fry a few eggs, serve with pickled beets.
- Sweat And Sour Pork
- Scalloped Potatoes And Pork: Bake them in some scallop potatoes and serve.
- Breakfast Sandwich: Pork chop and scrambled egg sandwiches. Serve on a bun.
- Egg Roll In A Bowl: Dice them up and use in an egg roll in a bowl.
- Pork-Chop Quesadillas
What’s your favorite way to spice up leftover pork chops?
And don’t forget to make some dessert! These 4 Minute Air Fryer Donuts are so quick and easy and always a hit!