Men love their cars, I love my strollers. Over the years, I’ve tried out quite a few strollers for the blog and I have to say that the are my #1 favorite review project. I really enjoy checking out all of their features and taking them out for test drives. Over the next two months I am going to be test driving 3 modular strollers from phil&teds and I’m so excited to tell you all about them! I’ll be trying out their dash, sport, and smart strollers.
Here’s a little bit of info about each one:
The modern and stylish dash stroller is beautifully tailored for urban adventures in cities and parks. With stylish marbled fabric options, dash is dressed to impress. It is easy to pop up over curbs in the city and very light with a compact 1 piece stand fold. The option for a second seat attached to the underside allows you to carry one or two kids.The wheels offer the smoothest ride, puncture free, so they can ride over any terrain and no flat tires. It is travel system compatible as well!
- hand operated parking brake for ease of use
- integrated back screen to protect from the elements
- flip out support for little legs
- front suspension with 10″ aerotech wheel secure
- storage pocket with headphone jack
- safe and easy 5-point harness with one touch release
- curb hop light
- easy compact fold
- second seat optional
phil&teds allows parents to adapt&survive and escape the nursery jail, without changing their current lifestyle or losing their sense of self. With innovative and award winning products that adapt to a family’s growing needs, phil&teds helps parents through their parenting day to push, sleep, feed, carry, drive & adapt (to survive), be it night&day, home&away or rest&play! Convenience is important when you’re on the go, which is why the phil&teds smart stroller has the most instinctive design out there. The smart was developed for city living parents of newborns who are looking for a compact solution for their newest family member. With innovations such as the (world’s first!) foot fold that compact stands, a light-to-touch hand brake and an adjustable handlebar, smart is the most convenient, intuitive and clever stroller you will find. With a super slim 22″ width, smart folds down to become even more compact, so storage and space is never an issue in apartments, trunks or small cafes. Complete with 10″ puncture-proof aerotech tires, all wheel suspension & a fabric sling that puts weight in all the right places for the ultimate curb pop, smart knows how to handle the city. Unlike other strollers, smart is a complete newborn-ready solution with a lie-flat seat that can keep your precious newborn safe & cozy. Smart is compatible with the parent-facing, soft-shelled carrycot, which provides an even more intimate one-on-one bonding experience with your baby. Smart is infant car seat compatible (with adapter sold separately) and works with popular infant car seats including the phil&teds alpha, Mountain Buggy protect, Maxicosi Mico, Cybex Aton, Graco Snugride, Chicco Keyfit and Graco Click Connect. Available in 4 pop colors, smart is a compact & ready-to-go city solution, making phil&teds smart the first choice for parents with one child.
- Intuitive, compact, one-piece standing foot fold – a world’s first of its kind – is only 23″ wide, making it perfect for tight city spaces
- Super-smooth, hassle-free riding with 10″ rear puncture-proof, aerotech wheels and suspension on all four wheels; convenient hand-operated parking brake offers easy braking control at your fingertips
- Stroller weighs 23.5 lbs and includes a main, full-size seat that holds up to 44 lbs, an extendable leg and a sunhood with zip-out extension and silent peek-a-boo flap
- Newborn-ready seat with a full lie-flat mode includes pull-down shade for shading sleepy little ones and has the ability to hold a parent-facing baby carrycot (separate accessory)
- Infant car seat compatible (with use of adapters sold separately) with popular brands including phil&teds, Mountain Buggy, Graco, Chicco, Cybex and Maxicosi
The phil&teds sport is an all-terrain stroller so you can travel anywhere with your child while keeping them safe and sound. The Sport Buggy features an automatic brake that stops the stroller if you release the handlebar. You never have to worry about the stroller rolling away from you. phil&teds strollers are specially designed to be able to lift up and over curbs easily, and won’t slow you down in urban settings. The seat is ultra comfortable for your baby too. It has moldable head and neck supports, keeping your child safe and snug. The seat features a 5-point harness with a 1 touch release. At only 59cm wide, sport is streamlined to manoeuvre through narrow entrances and busy cafes. While parents enjoy the benefits of a slim & agile buggy, child comfort is paramount and parents can relax as sport offers an increased seat back height (allowing for an extra year of height growth) and longer newborn bed space than ever before. sport adapts from single to double with over 26 riding options and the inline double kit adapts to become a parent facing seat, allowing parents to bond with their child as they stroll.
- Auto stop braking system: safe & convenient.
- 26 riding options to accommodate 1 or 2 newborn babies up to 2 toddlers.
- Rear facing double kit option(sold separately)
- Cleverly engineered ‘kerb pop’ for ultra light handling.
- One hand fast fold & automatic frame lock.
The smart and dash arrived at my house just a few weeks ago and the sport is on it’s way. I am so excited to test drive them around my area for the next few weeks and share my findings about these strollers with you.
Are you in the market for a new inline, modular stroller? Now’s your chance to ask my any questions you’d like about these 3 strollers from phil&teds and I will try to answer them in the coming weeks. First up, the smart! Watch for more on this stroller soon!