Disclosure: This holiday season, I have the privilege of being an HP Brand Ambassador and sharing some family time ideas with you as part of the program. I have received an HP PC, an HP printer, a Snapfish gift certificate, and HP Instant Ink Program as part of my participation.
I could not blog without a laptop. When I started blogging, I used our old, SLOW desktop. Had I continued to use that, I’m sure I would have given up blogging a long time ago. It was just too hard on that thing. My husband bought me my very first laptop about 6 months after I started blogging. Having a laptop enables me to sit in my living room and work while my children play. While I liked it at the beginning, over time my old (very first laptop) had grown REALLY slow and would not even work unless it was plugged in. I was in desperate need of a new laptop, so when I was contacted about being part of the #HPFamilyTime campaign and told that I would be receiving a new laptop……..well, I can’t begin to tell you how excited I was!
HP sent me the Spectre 13t-3000 Ultrabook as part of the #HPFamilyTimeCampaign. I have to admit, with a name like “Spectre” and the chrome finish on this laptop, I feel like my own blogging James Bond. After using this laptop for over a month, I wanted to let you know my thoughts on it. To put it simply, I. LOVE. THIS. LAPTOP!!! I was not required to write a review of this laptop during the #HPFamilyTime campaign, but I am loving it so much, I couldn’t help but share my experiences with all of you.
Never in my life have I been more pleased with an electronic device, and that is no exaggeration. I have to admit that I was very worried about using the new Windows 8.1 (I had used it in the past and loathed it), but on this laptop, the operating system works phenomenally. The graphics are stunning, crisp, and clear. The Beats Audio system delivers amazing sound quality out of speakers that, honestly, I can’t even find! The battery life on this laptop is another thing I love. I plug it in at night while I sleep and usually can then use it ALL DAY without needing to plug it in again until bedtime. I’ve never seen a laptop with battery time like this before.
This laptop is also the lightest laptop I’ve ever used. It’s so small and portable. When I have had to get my old laptop out to pull off pictures or documents, I’m amazed at how bulky and heavy it seems now. Another great feature about this laptop is that it does not overheat. It doesn’t even get warm really. My last laptop would start burning my legs after about an hour’s worth of use, or less if it was charging.
If I were to list off all of the issues and things I disliked with my old laptop, the new HP Spectre solves them all–and delivers beyond what I would have asked for in a laptop. I honestly could not be more pleased with this laptop and highly recommend it to anyone in the market for a new computer! You won’t be disappointed!
As previously mentioned, this holiday season, I have the privilege of being an HP Brand Ambassador and sharing some family time ideas with you as part of the program. I have received an HP PC, an HP printer, a Snapfish gift certificate, and HP printer ink service as part of my participation. Here is more info for you about the products sent to me:
- HP ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One printer: This is a printer, copier, and scanner all in one. Some of the features included with this machine include the ability to print on both sides of the page, wifi enabled (I can sit on my couch with this laptop and print things on my printer upstairs!), it is eligible for the Instant Ink program, and includes a number of web apps. My children’s favorite app is one that allows you to print free Disney coloring sheets! They have had a lot of fun coloring all of their favorite characters like Mickey, Sofia the First, and the Muppets. For full details on this printer, click here. This printer is priced at $129.99.
- HP Spectre 13″ Ultrabook: This laptop could not have arrived at a better time. My old laptop was truly on it’s last leg. The HP Spectre 13″ Ultrabook is a touchscreen laptop with Microsoft Windows 8.1. Some of my favorite features of this laptop include its small size (less than 4 pounds in weight, ultra slim, and a 13.3″ diagonal screen), the amazing Beats Audio sound system, the crisp, clear graphics, and the speed and ease of navigation. This laptop also does not overheat the way my old one would, and it has an extremely long battery life! I am LOVING this laptop! You can find all the details about this Ultrabook by clicking here. The price of the HP Spectre 13″ Ultrabook begins at $999.99.
- Snapfish: Snapfish is your one-stop shop for all things photo and print. You can print your basic 4×6 prints from here, but you can also do SO much more! From gifts like mugs and blankets, to photo books and Christmas cards, they have it all! If you are looking for gift tags this holiday season, they have a great selection of printable tags! Check out everything Snapfish has to offer by visiting their website, www.snapfish.com.
- HP Instant Ink Program : HP Instant Ink Program is available for select HP Printers (including the HP ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One printer) and allows you to have ink delivered to your door, as needed, for as low as $2.99 plus tax per month! Because the printer is wifi enabled, it alerts this program when your ink is running low and automatically sends you more. As someone who is always running out of ink and then having to make a special trip to purchase more, I am SO excited to be a part of this program! It is very easy to signup! Find out more by clicking here.
- HP Chromebook 14″: Coming soon, HP is giving me the chance to give one lucky reader a new HP Chromebook 14′” (and an HP ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One printer). While you wait for the giveaway to launch, find out more details about the HP Chromebook 14″ by clicking here.