Most of you know that I use cloth diapers for my son. However, try as we might, we haven’t found a good solution in cloth for overnight. We always end up with leaks, which means my son wakes up early, and well, I LIKE my sleep. SO, Jacob sleeps in a disposable diaper every night–and I’m okay with that! What I’m not okay with are the urine-drenched diapers we end up with every morning that get thrown into our bathroom trashcan and quickly start stinking up the entire upstairs. So, when Tommee Tippee offered to let me review their new 360 Sealer Diaper Disposal System (free of charge to facilitate this review) I couldn’t pass up the chance!
Here is a description (provided by Tommee Tippee) of this disposal system:
Specially designed to help make diaper disposal quick, easy and less smelly, the Tommee Tippee 360° Sealer Diaper Disposal System – One Refill individually seals each diaper so odor locks in and doesn’t seep out – even when it’s time to empty the bin. This diaper disposal system is easy to set up, easy to use and easy to empty to help you seal diapers in seconds.
- Drop-in design seals diapers with a twist of the dial
- Super Seal technology seals the diaper all the way around to help lock in odor
- EasiSlide drawer and quick-tear film allow simple and hassle-free emptying
- Film is treated with Biomaster antibacterial protection to help control odor
- Pail comes fully assembled and holds up to 30 newborn-size diapers
- Included refill seals up to 100 diapers
- Exclusively at Babies’R’Us
Connect: Visit the Tommee Tippee website to find all of the great products they offer. Then make sure you have “liked” them on Facebook and follow on Twitter as well.
Buy It: The Tommee Tippee 360 Sealer Diaper Disposal System is available exclusively at BabiesRUs. It is priced at $49.99.
Win It: One lucky winner will win their own Tommee Tippee 360 Sealer Diaper Disposal System! Just enter using the Giveaway Tools form below. Good luck!