Have you ever said these things to yourself/your family?
- We eat the same things week after week!
- We can’t eat fresh foods because I don’t have time to go shopping frequently!
- I’d like to eat healthy, but I have no idea what to fix!
I think I say ALL of those things just about every week! I want to eat healthy but I don’t have the time or knowledge to do it! If you’ve ever said those things too, let me introduce you today to Hello Fresh.
(From the Hello Fresh website) Hello Fresh is a new way to cook. Every week we’ll send you amazing recipes and all the ingredients you need to prepare them. We take care of your meal planning and even do the shopping for you. It’s a revolution in your kitchen!
With Hello Fresh you save time, discover amazing food and provide a healthy diet to the people you love most. Say goodbye to fast food and ready meals heated up at the end of a busy day. Say hello to delicious home-cooked meals using fresh ingredients.
Our recipes are created by world-class chefs who ensure that your meals are delicious and easy to prepare within 30 minutes. You don’t need fancy kitchen equipment and our beautiful step-by-step photo instructions will change the way you think about cooking!
For more information about our plans clickhere.
I was lucky enough to receive a shipment of meals from HelloFresh and it came just in time for me to put off grocery shopping for another week. I was sent all the ingredients (and recipe cards!) to make:
- Seared salmon, crushed new potatoes, wilted spinach, tomato dressing
- A well behaved Thai red curry with chicken and toasted cashews
- Super food quinoa salad with roasted vegetables and chicken
We’ve made 2 out of the 3 recipes so far and they have been REALLY good! Each has taken me just a little over 30 minutes to prepare.
I have LOVED using this service! The cost for 3 meals for 2 people (which, for us, we had left-overs after each meal plus my daughter ate as well) is $69.99. Now, the first time I told my husband that price his eyes got big and he said, “I’d never pay that much!” That’s when I broke it down for him:
- Each meal costs about $23–far less than we’d pay for 2 meals at a restaurant
- Meat is not cheap! On top of that, many times a recipe calls for ingredients that I need to buy, but only use a tiny bit. For example, last week I made something that called for 2 tablespoons of buttermilk and had to buy a whole half-gallon…the rest will go to waste unless I find another recipe for it!
- Each meal is MUCH healthier than the cheap, quick, processed meals we buy at the store
- Each meal is more filling because it is healthy
- When you are eating healthy foods, YOU are healthier, so in the long run, you’ll spend less on medical bills.
Hello Fresh wants to make it easy for you to try their meals. They are offering a $30 off discount right now through DropGifts! That means each meal would only be around $13 a piece for 2 people!! To get the discount, just click here!
Honestly, you really should try this! Hello Fresh is a brand new service, so right now its available in a limited area on the East Coast. When you visit Hello Fresh, you can input your zip code to see if it is available where you live!
I’m also hosting a giveaway on my Facebook page today for 1 free shipment (3 meals for 2 people). It will kick off at approx. 12 noon, EST. Don’t miss it!