Take a look at this beautiful stroller I was recently sent to review:
This is the Joovy Greenie Caboose Ultralight Stand-On Tandem Stroller. Here is a brief description of the stroller from their website:
The new Ultralight Caboose is the lightest, most maneuverable tandem stroller available on the market today.
- New 3-Position Front Seat Recline – The large, comfortable front seat now includes three reclining positions for the front riding passenger.
- Larger storage basket with side pockets – A new and improved larger storage basket will hold plenty of gear for your outings and is equipped with mesh pockets on each side.
- 4-Wheel Suspension / Linked Rear Brake – The new Ultralight Caboose has linked rear brakes adding extra security when the stroller is parked. The new 4-wheel suspension will make for the smoothest ride for your back seat passenger.
- Front & Rear Seating – Padded rear seat and comfortable three-position front seat.
- Accommodates children from 3 months to 45 lbs.
- Car Seat Adapter / Removable Tray
- Parents of an infant or newborn will love that each Ultralight Caboose is outfitted with a Universal Car Seat Adapter that snaps easily into the tray housings. Your compatible car seat will nest in the front seat to create a wonderful place for your infant to ride snuggly. When you’re not using the infant car seat adapter, the child tray snaps into place for your child and provides a great place for snacks, toys and beverages.
- Oversized Canopy – Joovy’s signature oversized canopy has been designed with a sun visor extension that provides shade for both children and protection from the elements. We want to protect your precious cargo!
- Folding – The Caboose Ultralight folds super compactly for storage. In fact, it can be placed in the trunk of most compact cars. And at only 21 pounds, lifting the Ultralight in and out of your car is simple and easy.
- Parent Organizer – The Joovy Parent Organizer is standard equipment with every Ultralight Caboose. Constructed of machine washable neoprene, the organizer has a rear zippered pocket that is perfect to securely store your keys, cell phone, camera, etc. and the dual cup holders will keep your drinks cool.
- The stroller is very easy to open/close. It takes mere seconds to do either!
- The stroller is high quality and well made! This is good, because I tend to be rough on things and I need them to last!
- The stroller is so easy to push. It glides along with ease.
- The color and style is amazing. I am absolutely in love with the look of this stroller in every way.
- The basket at the bottom is large and can hold a lot.
- There is a tray for Maggie to hold her drink and snacks (a must for her!)
We had this stroller set up for almost a month before Jacob was born. Even though Maggie had a single rider stroller, I loved this one so much, that I took it out instead. In fact, I gave away her single stroller right away! We went to the outlets shopping one day, shortly before Jacob was born, and I took this stroller. It was easy to maneuver inside the stores and the basket underneath was great for holding all of my purchases!
Another thing I love about this stroller is that it cleans easily. Maggie spilled some of her smoothie on the fabric while we were shopping, and it was SO easy to wipe off with a baby wipe. Just a few wipes and you couldn’t tell a bit! She’s a messy kid (aren’t they all?!?) so this is a huge plus!
Jacob arrived and I have to say that I was nervous about taking this stroller out with both kids because of Maggie’s aversion to riding in the back. The stroller comes with an attachment (that is VERY quick and easy to get on) that goes on the front so that you can easily and safely attach an infant car seat (see picture above). The infant car seat must go in the front seat position, which meant that Maggie would have to ride in the back. After putting Jacob at the front spot, I told Maggie that I would like her to “help” me push the stroller and her brother. I showed her how to stand on the back platform and hold on the handles and “push,” and it worked like a charm. She realized how much fun it was to stand, and ever since then she’s been happy to ride on the back. The only drawback to her standing in the back is that she is still rather short and unable to see over her brother’s car seat, so she has to lean over the side slightly if she’d like to see what is in front of her.
This may seem like a minor feature, but I was so excited to find out that with the back brakes, you only have to push on one to release/set both of them! Another thing I love is the extra large canopy! It covers SO much!!
I’m truly in love with this stroller! I really wish (and hope maybe they will venture into this soon!) the Joovy made infant car seats because I’d love to be able to have a car seat that would match this stroller. It is an awesome stroller that I know will last our family for years to come!
Visit Joovy by going to www.joovy.com where you’ll find this stroller and a lot of other awesome baby/child products! To purchase this stroller yourself, click here for the store locator, or click here to purchase directly from the Joovy website!
Joovy is a company I only recently discovered, but after reviewing this stroller, I’m really looking forward to trying out more of their products. I’m VERY impressed and think you will be too!