•Indoor air is often two to five times more contaminated than outdoor air.
•Childhood asthma has nearly doubled in the last 20 years (American Lung Assoc.) and some cleaners may be triggers to asthma attacks.
•The average home contains 25 gallons of hazardous chemicals – a major portion of these can be found in household cleaning products.
•Over 90% of all poisonings occur in the home.
•Cleaning products are involved in 11% of poisoning exposure in children under 6 years of age.
Greening the Cleaning®(GTC) Citrus Sage All Purpose Cleaner and Glass & Window Cleaner are now available in a concentrate kit. Two Bottles Of NEW GTC Concentrate Equals 10 Bottles Of Regular Spray! Now Greening the Cleaning is as Easy as 1-2-3!
The New Greening the Cleaning®concentrates are:
- Safe for kids and pets – all plant based, non toxic ingredients only
- Great for the planet – re-using the bottles saves them from going to the landfill
- Better for your wallet – you save over 50%
- Easy to use – Just fill the bottle with concentrate and mix with tap water and you’re ready to clean green – easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Truly Green – Some companies claim their products are green but are they really? Greening the Cleaning® Concentrate is TRULY GREEN!
Greening the Cleaning sent me one of their Concentrate systems to try out and I’ve been using it all over my house! They are so easy to use. All you need to do is take the concentrate bottle and pour it into the spray bottle up to the concentrate line (see photo below). Then, you fill it the rest of the way with water. It’s that easy!
I have found that these cleaners work wonderfully in my house with a very slight citrus scent! Since I’m 10 weeks pregnant, I’m being extra cautious about the chemicals I’m around. It makes me so happy to know that I can use these cleaners and not worry about any harmful chemicals affecting my baby!
You can purchase this concentrate set (you get a total of 10 bottles of cleaner out of it!) for $24.95 from the Imus Ranch Foods Website.