What if you could get all your house cleaning done with just the touch of a button? Scrubbing Bubbles is making that a reality, starting with the most dreaded, disgusting chore of all… cleaning the toilet! I’m working with SC Johnson and Scrubbing Bubbles to get the word out about a really cool contest inspired by the launch of the all new One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner and I thought you might want to check it out!
If having an effortlessly clean toilet sounds great… how does having an effortlessly clean toilet in a totally re-designed bathroom sound?! Enter the One Step Dance Off Contest for a chance to win a “shriek to chic” bathroom makeover and design consultation with celebrity interior designer Lisa LaPorta! All you need to do is create a short video clip showcasing your best dance move as you use your One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner and boogie your way to a clean toilet! Chores have never been this fun!
Here’s how to enter:
• Step 1 – Go to the Scrubbing Bubbles Facebook Page at http://on.fb.me/ScrubbingBubbles to download a $4 off coupon for the One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner.
• Step 2 – Install your all new One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner!
• Step 3 – Create your own unique One Step toilet cleaning move! (Need inspiration? Check out Dancing With the Stars’ Louis Van Amstel (http://youtu.be/9xSA44dLTMo) and Anna Trebunskaya (http://youtu.be/NxH9lYKOTxY) groovin’ to the sound of Scrubbing Bubbles!)
• Step 4 – Upload a video of yourself doing your One Step dance to the entry form on the Scrubbing Bubbles Facebook page at http://on.fb.me/ScrubbingBubbles!
• Step 5 – Share your entry, and get everyone you know to vote for your video!
Each week the video with the highest votes will win a $500 Visa gift card! And the video with the most votes at the end of the contest will win $2,500 towards a bathroom makeover and a design consultation with Lisa LaPorta!
Check out Lisa explaining how to enter, and get some inspiration for your One Step dance moves:
Good luck! Let me know if you win a prize!! I just might enter myself!
*This post is sponsored by Scrubbing Bubbles.*