The month of July marks my one year anniversary for starting my Facebook page and blog. I’ve come a long way in that time and it’s all thanks to you! Thanks for reading all of my ramblings and joining in on the fun of the giveaways! To celebrate, lots of great companies have donated prizes for 4 different prize packs (girls, boys, natural baby,and moms). The only thing you need to do to qualify to win these prizes is to “like” each of the sponsor’s pages on Facebook for. Have fun!
NATURAL BABY PRIZE PACK
(Prizes are in Random Order)
- GroVia Shell Set from Earthy Crunchy Mama. This set includes a GroVia Hook and Loop Cover and 1 snap in organic cotton soaker. It is striped in blues, green and gold and oh, so cute! Earthy Crunchy Mama is an online store that sells products such as cloth diapers, baby carriers, nursing shirts, and lots of other natural baby products. Visit them at http://www.earthycrunchymama.com/. I held a giveaway for them in the past. Read more about it here!
- $15 Gift Certificate to Element Designs and Photography. I know if you cloth diaper, you love taking pictures of your little one in their cute fluffy tush! Well, go get yourself a nice print done. Don’t want to get a print made, check out her cards, or have some business cards made up for yourself. There are many uses for this gift certificate! Check her website out at http://www.elementdandp.com/
- Fitted Diaper from Oh Sew Green (size Newborn). This diaper is so cute! I would call it a “Happy Meal” diaper. It’s gender neutral, so whether you have a boy or girl, I know you’ll love putting them in this! Oh Sew Green is run by a WAHM who makes some of the cutest felt foods (I know, I have some!), cloth diapers, bibs, and more. You really should check out her out on Facebook!
- Maxwell Designs Wet Bag from Toots n’ Tots. This wet bag has to be a size large (it is bigger than any I own!) and has 2 zippered compartments to keep your dry diapers separate from the wet ones! It is so pretty, and again, gender neutral so even more to love! Toots ‘n Tots is a cloth diaper store based in Vancouver Canada. You can also find other great natural parenting products like Rockin’ Green Laundry detergent and Baba Slings. Check out their website, http://www.tootsntots.com/.
- Miles Outside Prize Basket (valued at $45!). This prize basket contains some of their excellent dehydrated baby food, an organic cotton onesie, and other great goodies! Miles Outsides prides itself on making yummy tasting dehydrated, organic, nutritious baby food. I reviewed for them not long ago. You can read all about them by clicking here. Visit their website at http://www.milesoutsideorganic.com/.
- Belle Baby Carrier in Organic Black (a $109.95 value!) I reviewed a Belle Baby Carrier not long ago. You can read about it here. I love my carrier and still use it ALL the time! It was the carrier I chose to take along on my California vacation and it worked out great! Visit their website at http://www.bellebabycarriers.com/ and check out all of the great carriers they carry!
Please make sure you “like” all of these companies on Facebook when you enter this giveaway, and take the time to look around and see all the great things they have to offer! I’d love to see some of their walls swamped with thanks too! 🙂