If you have a kid who likes to be picked up, put down, picked up, put down, Baby Nari /Baby Hip hugger is The PERFECT SOLUTION!! It allows our kids to walk, get picked up and put down to walk again seamlessly! Unlike other baby carriers, you can carry and put down your baby in seconds. No more messy straps and buckles to deal with. Lift and carry. It’s that easy!
Most of you know that we just got back from vacation. I love to use baby carriers when we are out because it makes things so much easier on me! Baby Nari Hip Hugger carrier is a new kind of carrier that I was eager to try out. Here are my findings:
- Carrier is not hands free, so using it to wash dishes, vacuum, etc. is out
- Carrier is the fastest one I have to put on, put Maggie in, AND take her out.
- I think this carrier is more daddy/grandpa friendly. It definitely looks more masculine than most carriers, and doesn’t require a lot of work. Thrifty Nifty Daddy sometimes thinks other carriers are more of a hassle to get on/off than they are worth. And, I honestly don’t think Maggie’s Grandpa would ever put on any of my other carriers, but I think he’d like this one!
- Supports better posture–which I can certainly use!
- Love the pockets and storage space!
This is definitely a carrier worth looking into! I’m loving mine!! The Baby Nari Hip Hugger Toddler size costs $79.99, infant size is $59.99. I’ve got a special discount code for you though, “thriftyniftymommy20″ which will save you $20!
*I was not paid for this review. I only share my honest opinions. Thanks to the company for the complimentary review and giveaway items.*