Castine, Maine is one of the oldest communities in North America. It has been occupied continuously since the early 1600s as the site of numerous trading post, forts, missions and permanent settlements of France, Holland, England and colonial America. Before 1613, and during the course of its long history, Castine has also been home to several nations of Native Americans.
At Castine Candle Company, we are proud to carry the name of a historic Maine community. We are a wholesale candle company supporting gift shops throughout the eastern coast. Sales through our website will support fundraising for causes and a percentage of all proceeds of sales directly benefit each organization. We are also proud the Maine craftsmanship that goes into each hand-made Candle. We use only the finest fragrances; lead free wicks and the highest quality premium waxes. Candles…as source of light for so many years. Today a scent to fill your home with remembrance of Maine and a reminder of family.
- Follow Castine Candles on Facebook and please thank them for the giveaway– 1 Entry
- Follow Castine Candles on Twitter–1 Entry
- Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/thriftyniftymom— 1 Entry
- Become a fan of Thrifty Nifty Mommy on FB– 1 Entry
- Tweet about this giveaway (make sure you tag Castine Candles, Thrifty Nifty Mommy and leave a link to this blog)– 3 Entries
- Post about this giveaway on FB (make sure you tag Castine Candles, Thrifty Nifty Mommy, and leave a link to this blog)– 3 Entries
I can’t offer you any extra blog entries, but if you click this link http://www.topmommyblogs.com/ that casts a vote for my blog and helps me continue to get great reviews and giveaways to share with all of you. Thanks!
*This is not a paid post. I only share my honest opinions. Thanks to the company for the complimentary review and giveaway items*